• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEAPEST down and dirty easiest Nitrous System.

SteveSS

Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
I want to try Nitrous for the first time on a big block with a 4 barrel. I know there are all kind numerous opinions on this mod. I just want a small shot I think that is 100 to 150. Easiest delivery system triggering etc. Cheap as can be. If I like it I'll do something fancier. What I know is just slightly above what the movies show. Help on parts and installation please.

Steve

Can’t go wrong with an NOS brand power shot. 125 hp, no adjustments just bolt it under the carb, hook up a couple wires and a fuel and nitrous line. Be sure you have a good fuel pump. You do not want it going lean. Also be warned nitrous is addictive, you start with a little and just want more and more...lol

I want to try Nitrous for the first time on a big block with a 4 barrel. I know there are all kind numerous opinions on this mod. I just want a small shot I think that is 100 to 150. Easiest delivery system triggering etc. Cheap as can be. If I like it I'll do something fancier. What I know is just slightly above what the movies show. Help on parts and installation please.

Steve
Buy a book on nitrous, talk to people that have run it for a while, do some research first.
Bolting on a cheap kit and not fully understanding how to use the system safely,
will only bring you heartache.
Good Luck

I like the interaction I've had with Nitrous Express on the phone.
As close to a NO2 system that I've gotten is a NX spray plate so I could see how it fit under my center Holley 2bbl on my 6bbl system.
Bolting on a cheap kit and not fully understanding how to use the system safely, will only bring you heartache.
Screenshot_20181105-211944_Google.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back