• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheapest states for beer.....and....

Wow, ****, for once we aren’t the most expensive! Hot damn!

When we go to visit family in Tennessee I always bring beer. I knew it was expensive there but 2nd in the country? Wow!

I am disturbed that you guys are more interested in the cheapness of a beer over the quality of the taste, and overall enjoyment of it.

:lol:

Instore_LGE.png

steinlager-beer-bald.jpg

6b2f116370cb5c7c38aaee466fbe5361.png

dopplebockwinterale-product.png

It's all about enjoying a beer and watching a good game of rugby here in NZ.

It's beer prices in general there bub lol. The high end beer like you like is really high here :D

We used to have 25 cent pints Friday’s from 3 to 6 at the local college bar (that was actually a bowling alley... what can i say i went to college in southeast Iowa)

Only Spaten Dunkel from the tap, or Doppelbock on tap when it is available from my favorite German restaurant.
1371686121479-1198501462.jpeg

Disappointed Connecticut didn't make the top 10 in most expensive list. I quit7 years ago.
Go to Grand Caymen Island $40 a case in 1995 wonder how much now, kept me sober.

Spaten Optimator is one of my go to favorites!

I've never seen the dark you posted, though.

Although even the "regular" is pretty darn dark.

I don't go for the cheap stuff much
the buds, coors, millers, pabst, busch, oly etc.
I like Samuel Adams, Sierra Nevada for my reg. brews
or a few different micro brews,
Arrogant Bastard or Kilt Lifter
they do get pricey, they are a tad pricey if you drink them like water,
but I only drink one or maybe 2
not a 6, 12, 18 or 24 pack

I'd rather have a good beer, with some body & taste
than piss water/swill in a can

but I don't drink it like water either,
I don't drink much anymore, period
When I do, I drink it to enjoy the taste, not to get drunk
well not normally

If I want to get a good buzz, rarely
I'll chase it with a some whiskey/bourbon
get right to it, not have to fill up on a bunch of watery beers

I wouldn't care if it was free, I still wouldn't move to California or Illinois.

Best kind of beer...... cold!

And Pennsylvania is the highest. Why doesn't that surprise me? (as of a year ago, when the article was written). It wasn't until recently that you couldn't buy a six pack anywhere except a bar. You couldn't buy anything smaller than a case at a warehouse. State Government regulations. Now you can get six packs at the warehouses and grocery stores are selling it, at a premium!

Highest gas taxes, one of the highest property taxes, tax, tax, tax! And nothing to show for it, absolutely nothing!

Sam Adams- ‘Porch Rocker’ & in the summer—(some kinda melon in it)

396C98C0-ED12-4615-B3DC-5A898C282D09.jpeg

just sit and play a little at a slot machine here in Vegas and its free.

No clue if Wal-Mart sells beer here, but I can say for sure the 24 case where I buy is among those highest price states.

Auto Transport Service
Back