• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheater Slicks!

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
IMG_3667.JPG
just got my Radir 15x8.2 cheater slicks in today! Can't wait for this damn Canadian winter to be over so I can mount them. On that note, I'm still looking for some pre-67 15x5.5 steel mopar wheels if anyone has a pair (A100 van type).

View attachment 371804 just got my Radir 15x8.2 cheater slicks in today! Can't wait for this damn Canadian winter to be over so I can mount them. On that note, I'm still looking for some pre-67 15x5.5 steel mopar wheels if anyone has a pair (A100 van type).

I think I can still hook you up with a guy in Oregon that has the wheels but he wants a small fortune for a pair of them. I'll have to check my old emails. I'm not parting with any of mine right now.

I think I can still hook you up with a guy in Oregon that has the wheels but he wants a small fortune for a pair of them. I'll have to check my old emails. I'm not parting with any of mine right now.

I'd be interested to know what he's asking for them

Just checked - $195/wheel plus shipping. He's nuts!

Wow ok I'll keep that one in my back pocket. I know they are rare but that's a little rich for my blood considering I still have to get them widened and powder coated. I appreciate you asking though.

Wow ok I'll keep that one in my back pocket. I know they are rare but that's a little rich for my blood considering I still have to get them widened and powder coated. I appreciate you asking though.

I agree 100%. I'm used to paying $25-$50 from the junk yards and will rarely pay more.

If we have them,Usually 100.00 ea Canadian, blasted and epoxy coated, plus shipping:canada:

Sounds good to me! Let me know whenever you can. These have the larger dog dish ring right? ~10" ring?

15 x 5.5" in small cap,we have lots of, as well as 6,6.5,and 7"

Ya I'm specifically looking for the 15x5.5 with the 10" large ring. If you have any that would be great.

View attachment 371804 just got my Radir 15x8.2 cheater slicks in today! Can't wait for this damn Canadian winter to be over so I can mount them. On that note, I'm still looking for some pre-67 15x5.5 steel mopar wheels if anyone has a pair (A100 van type).
I noticed the '64 grille near the pie crusts...I think we have similar ideas! I recently mounted them on 15 x 7" vintage American Torq Thrusts. Send some photos when you get them mounted on the car. Good luck.

IMG_0081.JPG

I have a set of 16"X5" maybe 5.5" wide that take the large cap. They are mint (I have 4 or maybe 5 of them)
and for sale. I used early-mid 60's Studebaker wheels on my '65. The rims are 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern and
are 15X4.5" wide. The have the bumps on them for the large (10") cap. The center of these rims also fit inside the 15X8 hoops/shells/rings that Speedway sells.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back