• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check Out My Latest Customer Swag -- You're Gonna Laugh and Love It!

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Something You've Always Wanted?!?

I'm absolutely delighted to announce that Phoenix Specialty Coatings has proudly teamed up with Naturally Wild Artisan Soap & Bath to bring you the latest customer appreciation gift!

attachment.jpg

Now with every powder coating shipment, you can tell your friends that you got a free Hand Job from The Mistress of Metal!
icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, stop laughing ... at least long enough that I can scrub you with the down-and-dirty!

Some of you recently took part in my little informal soap shape survey on FaceBook. This is the result of YOUR INPUT, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

You are probably already familiar with the quality work performed at PSC and know I’d never offer something that you can’t rely on, nor endorse a product that I don’t personally believe in. Hand Job is all of those things and much more.

Unlike the t-shirts and vinyl decals I’ve given away in the past, Hand Job is a gift that you can use with confidence every day of the year! It’s all natural and features only the finest ingredients found in your favorite hand cleaners you’ve used for years: Shea butter, saponified olive, coconut and palm oils, avocado, grapeseed, castor, Vitamin E, rosemary oleoresin extract, pure essential oils of citrus and tea tree, ground pumice, and comfrey powder. It is a vegan product and contains no animal ingredients or testing performed on our furry friends. Here's the back label:

attachment.jpg

Simply put, it’s not only fun but IT WORKS – grease and grime don’t stand a chance against it … it won’t harm your septic / sewer systems like those other traditional commercial hand cleaners … won’t dry out your skin … and has a fresh citrus smell that won’t leave you reeking like a French prostitute when you go out with your family and friends after a long day in the garage.

The owner of Naturally Wild is Dana Geisler Bailey. If her maiden name sounds familiar, then chances are good you watched her dad Dennis run his rear engine funny car Hindsight, the famous NHRA’sInstant T, or the Geisler Glass Dodge Challenger. Dana grew up in the pits of southern California and knows full well how dirty, greasy and grimy it can get!

Not only does Dana boast a hefty automotive background, she has been a Certified Aromatherapist since 2004 and attained her certification in Wellness and Nutrition Counseling in 2011. I’ve personally known and admired her since the early 1980s … she was married to one brother and I lived with the other so we were practically related! And not only that, she’s cute too. Sit down with your lady and spend some time with GetNaturallyWild.com – you will both be intrigued by the fantastic and affordable all-natural skin balms, soaps, salts, lotions and body butters Dana has to offer. Her store is on Main Street in historic downtown Ventura, California offering environmentally responsible handcrafted products for men, women, teens, kids, babies, and even pets!

We got together on this PSC Exclusive for a few reasons. My customers are always getting dirty working on their fine rides, I get dirty restoring their parts (and have never personally liked those commercial hand cleaners), we’re both female small business owners, and both of our shops encompass Earth-friendly Green Technology. Moreover, Naturally Wild is a City of Ventura Certified Green Business!

The next run will have more personalized labels so if you’d like one from this maiden batch, box up some parts and get them over here soon! You’ll receive one free Hand Job from The Mistress of Metal when your parts are returned, and additional Hand Jobs are available for purchase (+/- 3.5 oz. bar).

As timing would have it, FBBO's own Clemul is the very first person to receive a Hand Job with his Edelbrock Performer 440, valve covers, hardware and brackets set to arrive this coming Monday. Unless he reads this, it's going to be a bit of a surprise to say the least. LOL!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to check out the latest in PSC customer swag! In the meantime I am, of course, looking forward to giving everyone a Hand Job.
icon_biggrin.gif

....the stuff looks like it will do well Cuda! Honestly the crap I use to clean my mits every time I work on the Bee smells worse than the junk I pulled from under the hood. I may give it a go.

OMFG! That's awesome. You sure have a sense of humor. LMFAO. Good luck on the new venture.

What, no pumice? :icon_wink:

Looks like a great product. Good luck.

YES, there's pumice in it too! It's all the good stuff in your favorite hand cleaner without all the nasty crap that usually goes with them.

I've been using it for a few days myself just so I can check it out and it works great! I haven't gotten any reallllllllly greasy parts in yet but it's had no problem tackling the blackness of aluminum polishing, compounds, and typical shop grime.

Please understand that I'm mainly going to be using these as customer giveaways -- ya'll treat me great so I try to do the same for you -- but they will also be available to buy outright if you're inclined.

Thanks for checking it out guys! :D

My tired eyes missed that. I was joking, though, about the pumice.

Maybe you can post some before and after hand model picks to demonstrate.

My tired eyes missed that. I was joking, though, about the pumice.

Maybe you can post some before and after hand model picks to demonstrate.

I'll second that motion. You know we like pics. Especially of the Cuda Chick.
And a hand job to boot...LOL

Last edited:
I'm glad you're all taking this in the spirit that it's intended :D ... fun AND useful!!!

I can't wait til Clemul gets his on Monday -- wish I was a fly on the garage wall when he opens up his Powder **** heh hehhhhhh

Awesome! Now all I need is some sort of air blowing device I can use after I wash my hands so I don't have to go looking for a towel. We would need a catchy name for it, but what would you call a device that does a job by blowing? :)

that's too funny... great give away marketing tool for you & Dana Baily, good luck with all your complimentary Hand Job's

I participated on your facebook survey. It was a good time. I would love to get a HOLD of some hand job.

Hmmm, a great smelling hand job! Might have to get sum...

Well don't i feel feel special, i get sum first, her first naturally wild hand job. Who couldn't use that? ...Her work on the my parts look incredible in the tons of pics she sent me. Her pride in her work and attention to detail is rare in this day and age and her prices great for the quality and time she puts into it. Will post pics as soon as I get them. Thanks Leanna, will be sending another batch of parts your way...

I'm not sure who's more excited Clemul! :D Hope you're delighted with everything!

For those on FaceBook, I started a silly little contest. The 100th person to Like this photo wins a free Hand Job!! (3.5 ounce bar) As of 11:30 a.m. Central time Sunday, it's about halfway to a winner.

Thanks for all the fantastic comments guys! :D I'm glad you're all taking this with a sense of humor.

As a 2nd choice, you could try here......

Master%20Baiter%20sign2.jpg
Let me guess RC, they know you on a first name basis.

- - - Updated - - -

YES, there's pumice in it too! It's all the good stuff in your favorite hand cleaner without all the nasty crap that usually goes with them.

I've been using it for a few days myself just so I can check it out and it works great! I haven't gotten any reallllllllly greasy parts in yet but it's had no problem tackling the blackness of aluminum polishing, compounds, and typical shop grime.

Please understand that I'm mainly going to be using these as customer giveaways -- ya'll treat me great so I try to do the same for you -- but they will also be available to buy outright if you're inclined.

Thanks for checking it out guys! :D
How much would they be to buy outright?:angel12::yourock:

Let me guess RC, they know you on a first name basis.

- - - Updated - - -

How much would they be to buy outright?:angel12::yourock:

Well, I told a guy on another board that I'd send him one for $7 and I'd cover the domestic shipping, so I guess I'll stick with that. :D

You rock too!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back