• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Checking this One Out for my 1966 Satellite

cr8crshr

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
For those that know about all the troubles I have been having with my current 383 in my Satellite project, I am going to check this out and hopefully get the current problem 383 resolved. I got a post on the General Discussion Forum as well. Now I will have 3 engine projects to deal with...

1. the current 383
2. the one I am checking out tomorrow
3. the bare 440 block sitting in my garage.

Tomorrows looks like a really good package and I have talked with the seller already. Got cash in hand and let's hope a good deal can be struck. I will be taking pics as well....cr8crshr/Tuck:blob1::blob1::blob1:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/3796523419.html

Turning into a hoarder are we?

I live near Folsom lake. Too bad I didn't see this post before. I have 4 440s sitting in my garage. Three of them ran great when i pulled them.
I certainly don't need 4 of them sitting around...

What does your screen name mean? Crate crusher? If so, what does that mean?
Thanks, Greg

Does any of those blocks have the serial 148206 on them? The shop that I got into a fight with in the 80's sold my block and said they sold it to someone up north. (northern Cal)

I live near Folsom lake. Too bad I didn't see this post before. I have 4 440s sitting in my garage. Three of them ran great when i pulled them.
I certainly don't need 4 of them sitting around...

What does your screen name mean? Crate crusher? If so, what does that mean?
Thanks, Greg

GregoryC...I am a retired AF Loadmaster. Flew Heavy Transports for them. My best Friend actually gave me that Nick Name along with a couple of others. Examples:

Strap Stretcher
Crate Crusher
Pusher
etc.

cr8crshr stuck and has been my handle ever since...cr8crshr/Tuck

Auto Transport Service
Back