• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails Are Real

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
I was quite skeptical, till someone sent me a lot of information on what's going on. They are experimenting with controlling the weather, without regard to our heath and the environment. Here are a couple examples.

https://www.google.com/patents/US19...O6pOImu8ASTl4GYBg#v=onepage&q=1957075&f=false

https://www.google.com/patents/US36...J60OIfk9ASnj4DwBw#v=onepage&q=3613992&f=false

Here is the full story, if you want to research it.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

God please, not another of these threads...

Ground level...

Contrails Dragsters Vorticee's #1 Tony Schumacher.jpg

Contrails Dragsters Vorticee's #2 Doug Kalitta.jpg

Contrails Dragsters Vorticee's #3 pair fo cars.jpg

at altitude, engine exhaust in cold dense air

Contrails Jet exhaust Vorticee's #1.jpg

Contrails Jet exhaust Vorticee's #2.jpg

F1
colder denser air going over a wing surface
creating vapor/contrails vortices

Contrails F1 Vorticee's #1.jpg

Contrails F1 Vorticee's #2.jpg

or for the select few that need it

Liberal Tin Hats Conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:
Auggie if they're doing it, I don't think you'd see it. Has to be done over 60,000 ft or so?

in Australia
Nucleating or seeding clouds artificially from a manned aircraft in order to make rain is illegal according to the Rain Making Control Act of 1966

I used to call the con. trails -polish cropdusters- when I was a kid.
Since then it's become more PC to use the term -moron- for stuff like this.

Hey Auggy56--Do some google looking into the "fact"/"facts" that we have never landed on the moon.
A few hours should be all it will take to be convinced we were all scammed on that one.--I'm not joking--

And for those that still worry about rising sea levels?--Not to worry--The rising water will spill off the edge of the flat earth.:poke:

Here is something that I robbed from another thread and it seems to fit right in here.
I think it is a great example of how our minds can tell us something that does not make sense.
We sometimes see what we think is real but when it doesn't add up?? What then??:)
What I have learned over time (and being fooled) is that I can be fooled by illusions and missing information.

Triangle.gif

Last edited:
Of those of you that have posted decent on this post. You haven't taken a minute to look at the wealth of information posted here. Like I said, I didn't believe it at one time. I know about vapor trails from aircraft, but this is not the same. The "cloud, vapor" is entirely different, and hangs in the atmosphere differently. I encourage you to read the material I posted. It will change your mind.

OMG! Another one scammed into belief.
There messin with ya dude, there messin with ya.

If your careful, you can gather enough evidence to prove or disprove what ever it is you want to prove or disprove.

When a car spits out steam on a cold morning, how come that dissapates rapidly, almost as fast as its ejected.......doesnt linger like smoke?? A single contrail below 5000 feet is NOT capable of holding its shape for 30 minutes, like **** i see ALL the time.

Of those of you that have posted decent on this post. You haven't taken a minute to look at the wealth of information posted here. Like I said, I didn't believe it at one time. I know about vapor trails from aircraft, but this is not the same. The "cloud, vapor" is entirely different, and hangs in the atmosphere differently. I encourage you to read the material I posted. It will change your mind.

I guess I am -not- one of those -that posted "decent" on this thread. I -have- taken time to read the "wealth of information" you linked to. I also tend to gravitate to this kind of thing and have been doing so for 50+ years.
(a -presumption- about what people do or think is another issue but not far from the topic).:rolleyes:
The fact that I don't buy into all of it -outright- is for several reasons.

1-- When I was 6 or 7 I went to a "magic" show. That day I learned about -illusions-. The word "magic" went away that day for me as did santa claus the year before.
2--Physics and math were new languages I was learning and to this day I have found no evidence in my life/world that those "languages" are not a part of -and actual -REALITY-.
3--When I started to learn about people that -made up their own ideas- about how things were/are (reality) I became fascinated with that. How can they just toss the real world aside with such ease?
I have not been to the town of college teaching -to see what "professionals" have to say about why people do this but I read a lot and have been managing people in the working world for almost 50 years. I am still scratching my head about just what closes a mind to new thinking?
4--This has much to do with number -3- A belief/idea that a large group of people are conspiring to do something -to- us (perhaps for our own good) is still a head scratcher? The list of interventions on our behalf (or against us) is rich in history.
I will never be able to pry firm beliefs from others-- and choose to not play that game one on one. It helps no one.

BTW I may be silly in thinking that people actually landed on the moon but I am just human and my beliefs don't come from having been on the moon. I just think it was --REAL--:)

Last edited:
When a car spits out steam on a cold morning, how come that dissapates rapidly, almost as fast as its ejected.......doesnt linger like smoke?? A single contrail below 5000 feet is NOT capable of holding its shape for 30 minutes, like **** i see ALL the time.
You're comparing a 2.25 inch exhaust pipe from a 300 hp, gasoline engine to a jet engine that produces 100,000lbs of thrust which equates to 185,000 hp?

OMG_Emoticon.gif
The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!
OMG_Emoticon.gif

Last edited:
A lot depends on how cold the air is and humidity as we as the amount of heat the "Smoke" has and what it is comprised of. Your exhaust description only holds SOME water.

Otherwise, I can see you are someone that believes what they do and all the things you have read are the truth and nothing can be said or done to change your sight.

In fact, the only thing your willing to hear is the government admiring it or a company or group of companies admitting it.

Your done. A double fried egg burnt in the skillet. You'll sit there and brown eat and bash anyone who disagrees with you. You will present some internet pages and writings as proof. And then for fun brownbeat anyone who disagrees with you as being dumb, stupid, uneducated, living with the wool over there eyes, etc...

So, let's take it from this point, WTF are you doing about it?

OMG! Another one scammed into belief.
There messin with ya dude, there messin with ya.

If your careful, you can gather enough evidence to prove or disprove what ever it is you want to prove or disprove.

I wasn't born yesterday, OK ? But I guess the end here is no one wants to read, even the two I picked out. But that's OK. I'd rather know, than to be blissfully ignorant in the face of facts.

I wasn't born yesterday, OK ? But I guess the end here is no one wants to read, even the two I picked out. But that's OK. I'd rather know, than to be blissfully ignorant in the face of facts.
In the know about what??? Nothing but pure drama is all. I guess some just cannot live without it it either. In this case I see it ever more clearly now. Spin Doctors is all and this person is hooked both line and sinker:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Your facts are old very well known things that do not bridge the gap of your claims.

Your aluminum hat is ready for pick up. As described in the news paper advertisement, the hat is line with lead for your added protection of not being detected and having your thoughts read.
And yes, you still get 100% of your money back if it fails and the government takes you prisoner for and to the grey space men.

Auto Transport Service
Back