• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails Are Real

See?
Jimi is starting S#7T again!

Get the Mods!

Ha Ha![/QUOTE
Im sick & going stir crazy. The only thing that helps me to feel better is good weed, which im not in abundance right now. The oxycodon is horrible ****. Fighting my appetite right now. Last 4 days i cant eat much, even w anti naseau meds.Chills, dizzy. sligthly dehydrayted...im pounding water & milk to catch up. And i gotta piss every 20 min. In search of the Holy Grail. Cannot get one productive thing done.

Here is something that I robbed from another thread and it seems to fit right in here.
I think it is a great example of how our minds can tell us something that does not make sense.
We sometimes see what we think is real but when it doesn't add up?? What then??:)
What I have learned over time (and being fooled) is that I can be fooled by illusions and missing information.

View attachment 370135
That was AWESOME! Some things so small, especially scaled against the much larger, more colorful triangles, who would think that one thin, black line may have the slightest bulge in it?
7zdpCjF.gif

As I recall -vaguely-(geez-four years ago:eek:)-I was using it as an illustration of how easy it is to be fooled by initial impressions and limited information.
The eyes and our minds and even our muscles grow accustomed to routines. That can hinder on the spot clear understanding of new stuff that passes in front of us daily.

Funny how the past comes to the future and how things are controlled without a thought. The world has become a test bed for the rich and powerful. At every level control is what they want and control is what they will get. Using your tax dollars and the population to make all their wishes come true. The list of control can be said it started we tv commercials other say it started from our government. The rich and powerful now showing you what going to happen and nothing going to stop them. At any cost just look at today and ask yourself what is next. Fromm sickness, war and supply chain issues to racist and most of all shutting down God. We the people of the world have been used as a experiment. The funny thing is the media and government tell us we're making it better for you.

Here is something that I robbed from another thread and it seems to fit right in here.
I think it is a great example of how our minds can tell us something that does not make sense.
We sometimes see what we think is real but when it doesn't add up?? What then??:)
What I have learned over time (and being fooled) is that I can be fooled by illusions and missing information.

View attachment 370135

triangle-gif.gif

This one is easy. there are 13 squares along the bottom row. 5 squares for the dark green triangle, 2 for the orange shape and 5 for the light green shape. That equals 12, which gives you the space. Goes to show you that the truth is right in front of you with no conspiracy's necessary.

Thread resurrection.

triangle.png

This is really the only place it's readily apparent that the line is different.

We should all gather in a big circle, hold hands and walk counterclockwise and simultaneously chant, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling". Hope that Chicken Little shows up, he is the founder.

Auto Transport Service
Back