• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
global warming is very real, the cause is not our automobiles and our industry. When you look up to the sky and you see ribbons these are not contrails. Thesa arr chemicals being dispersed in the troposphere. Barium boron strontium aluminum oxide titanium lithium flouride, just to name a few. This has been going on for 60 years now, they call it Geo Engineering. The aluminum oxide is to aid the three and a half billion watt generator in Alaska called HAARP, high altitude auroral research program. It punches holes in the ionosphere, and also the atmosphere & ozone. The ozone layer is now Swiss cheese. Now they can't stop spraying as the chem trails are the only thing protecting us from UV. Just like the shield in the Highlander movies. Chemtrails are a covert weapon registered by the CIA, the tool of the Illuminati. Contrails are nothing more than steam, from the hot exhaust forming ice crystals, a contrail cannot possibly go from horizon to horizon. This shield protecting us from UV is the cause of global warming. Do some FOIA research and you will find that I speak the truth. Chemtrails are registered as a covert weapon, Chemtrail is CIA slang. You better start paying attention to what's going on over your head, all those funny wispy clouds are from chemtrails , look up be aware the government doesn't love us.

a289d3ec398f3a5a7f681d5d2bd6ae87_xlarge.jpg

I am always amused about the so-called "chemtrails" nonsense. Ever since aircraft that could fly high enough to create condenstion trails, or CONtrails, people have lost their minds over these WATER VAPOR trails. I've been in aviation for nearly 40 years. The mindless stupidity of the "chemtrail" crowd is mind-boggling.

It is EXACTLY the same thing your car or truck puts out when the engine is first fired and the temperature and dewpoint are right. Condensation is a part of what comes out every tailpipe; whether it is a steam engine (external combustion) or an internal combustion engine (gas, Diesel) or a jet engine. Same exact thing. Nothing different. Nothing insidious or anything else dastardly or dangerous. Too fu*kin' easy.

Maybe our favorite 9/11 conspiracy nut (ReneeM/Donny) will chime in.

That's like there wasn't anything such as an ozone hole untill they had a satellite up there that detected them...

global warming is very real, the cause is not our automobiles and our industry. When you look up to the sky and you see ribbons these are not contrails. Thesa arr chemicals being dispersed in the troposphere. Barium boron strontium aluminum oxide titanium lithium flouride, just to name a few. This has been going on for 60 years now, they call it Geo Engineering. The aluminum oxide is to aid the three and a half billion watt generator in Alaska called HAARP, high altitude auroral research program. It punches holes in the ionosphere, and also the atmosphere & ozone. The ozone layer is now Swiss cheese. Now they can't stop spraying as the chem trails are the only thing protecting us from UV. Just like the shield in the Highlander movies. Chemtrails are a covert weapon registered by the CIA, the tool of the Illuminati. Contrails are nothing more than steam, from the hot exhaust forming ice crystals, a contrail cannot possibly go from horizon to horizon. This shield protecting us from UV is the cause of global warming. Do some FOIA research and you will find that I speak the truth. Chemtrails are registered as a covert weapon, Chemtrail is CIA slang. You better start paying attention to what's going on over your head, all those funny wispy clouds are from chemtrails , look up be aware the government doesn't love us.

We all know none of this really matters because the world actually ended years ago; the government just covered it all up. :icon_winkle:

So their came a time when a layer of ozone was observed.

What I find odd is that it was accepted as being natural---not made by man and there by dirty/ wrong/ man poop/etc.

Then a hole in the ozone was observed and that became the evidence of the day to prove man is dirty.

IMO the greatest pollution man is responsible for is misinformation.

A good example is all the talk these days about the need to build a fence at the border. Where are rational priorities? The edge of the flat earth we live on is where the fence needs to be so we wont fall off.

I've been in aviation all my life, I'm 62. My old man was a Rainmaker, the beginning of the geoengineering program. He flew an AT-6 & a Vultee BT-13, the back holes were loaded with the seeding gear. Yeah, a CONtrail is steam, exactly why they couldn't possibly extend from horizon to horizon and linger dissapating into wispy assed clouds, JUST like the exhaust of a car hitting cold air and steaming, it dissapates @ a rapid rate. (*insert ice crystals for steam*)

Last edited:
I still think the ozone holes are caused by all the junk we have poked threw it. So lets just send up some more junk. Eventually it has to fall down and may hit something important. Some where in the vicinity of DC? Then all our problems will be over.

I have always wondered if the atmosphere could be calm on some days and hold ice crystals from "contrails" for some time?

Just to be sure i bought an interocciter (sorry for the spelling but spell check is not up to speed).
This is a small device that I modified to protect me and my neighbors from this sort of thing. (the "seeding" of us with whatever it is they have in mind).

I admit that my device is old tec. but so is what the CIA may be doing. I am currently looking for the latest fix for the latest threat.------eek this battle--- the others against me/us just never seems to end.

Attachments

• IMG_0609 (Mobile).JPG
    IMG_0609 (Mobile).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
It isn't just jets that leave contrails, piston exhaust does the same thing in the right circumstance. Here's what it looked like when B-17s flew over Germany...

b-17 contrail 1.jpgb-17 contrail 2.jpgb-17 contrail 3.jpgB-17trails.jpg

We all know none of this really matters because the world actually ended years ago; the government just covered it all up. :icon_winkle:

You're right, nothing matters because in the wake of fukushima, well nothing is fixable. 3 reactors burning for FIVE years, with 400 tons of radioactive water going into Pacific every 24 hours..........oh yeah, man has done a brilliant job of tending this planet.

"the Garden Was Created Not For Us, We Were Created to Tend the Garden" i.c. litter
Yup, fine job................oy vey

It isn't just jets that leave contrails, piston exhaust does the same thing in the right circumstance.

Like I said in my previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, nothing matters because in the wake of fukushima, well nothing is fixable. 3 reactors burning for FIVE years, with 400 tons of radioactive water going into Pacific every 24 hours..........oh yeah, man has done a brilliant job of tending this planet.

"the Garden Was Created Not For Us, We Were Created to Tend the Garden" i.c. litter
Yup, fine job................oy vey

Planet Earth does not give a **** what we do...or DON'T do. It'll be around for another five to ten billion years. Mankind's total time here is but a single grain of sand in the Earth's timeline. What we do CAN hurt us, but it isn't gonna do **** to the Earth, the climate, or anything else about the Earth. And Man is at the height of arrogance to even think we can do anything to "save" the Earth.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't fix stupid

That said...
View attachment 307245

Nice Photoshop there.

Can you say delusional paranoia?

when it comes to Bankers, who run ALL the ****, start every fukin war and fund ALL sides, no matter how paranoid one is, one is never paranoid enough!

Ok guys, do a little research and you will find that this earth has been completely thawed and completely frozen over many times in our planets past history. Yes I believe global warming is happening but I do not believe we effect it much. The earth is constantly changing & we have just happen to live in a very weather stable time period until recent signs of change we are just happening to notice. big shots know global warming is very big business right now so why not profit from it.

Now the nuclear testing and accidents that have happened in the past I believe have led to an elevated rise in cancer & other illnesses around the globe. We are just not made aware of the levels we are exposed to every day. For example there is a layer of radio active silt at the bottom of Loch Ness that is not suppose to be disturbed. This layer of silt it thought to be from the chernoble incident.

Just imagine that the south American rain forrest gets a lot of its nutrients from dust particles carried by wind from the African deserts. If that's possible then other events around the world can certainly affect us here!

The Mayans did not predict the end of the world. The translation was the end of days as man knew it. And our climate as I knew it 30 years ago does not exist today. I use to walk on froze over ponds and lakes when I was 10 for most of the winter. Now at age 40 we haven't been able to do that in many years.

Sorry to ramble but our planet goes through cycles and our current global warming is just part of that cycle. I just get upset that some people are trying to profit from it.

Auto Transport Service
Back