• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chick-Fil-A

BrianS

Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
I am thinking if I lived in this town I would be calling Chick-fil-A for help rather than the Police.

still good law-abiding people out there :thumbsup:

that cop went down fast,
I like the big guy from inside Chick-Fil-A
picked the "perp dude" (throwing haymakers) up
& he threw him to the ground :D

a guy with a broken arm even tried to help

I hope 'the perp/criminal' gets a looooooong sentence
after he's indicted & tried & convicted...

Smh. But looking at those chick fil a drive through lines I am not surprised someone went nuts. I would never wait in line for that long to eat fast food. Maybe whataburger (Texas staple) which I do sometimes but even they have a nice app setup to order ahead and pickup without waiting.

Smh. But looking at those chick fil a drive through lines I am not surprised someone went nuts. I would never wait in line for that long to eat fast food. Maybe whataburger (Texas staple) which I do sometimes but even they have a nice app setup to order ahead and pickup without waiting.
No joking , I would rather wait in a 30 person deep Chick- fil -a line than be behind 5 people at McDonalds. You can't beleive how organized and fast those lines move. That guy looked like more of a Popeye's customer to me.

They are very deceiving....lines out of the parking lot but they move extremely fast! They definitely got their drive thru system working fast and efficient!

I have never ate at Chick or Popeyes - And they both opened in Green Bay in the last year

What am I missing ?

I have never ate at Chick or Popeyes - And they both opened in Green Bay in the last year

What am I missing ?
Different strokes for different folks-the wife and I have tried Chick-fil-A a couple of times and just never caught the bug. We figured we were just the exception to the rule since pretty much every one has a line out the parking lot and down the street.

No joking , I would rather wait in a 30 person deep Chick- fil -a line than be behind 5 people at McDonalds. You can't beleive how organized and fast those lines move. That guy looked like more of a Popeye's customer to me.
No kidding! Most of them are a marvel of efficiency. I'm an unapolgetic service nazi (ask my wife). I used to think the Chick Fil A drive thru lines were too long until I got in one. Like Dan said, it's faster to be 50th in that line than 6th in (insert name here)'s line. I don't know if I like the food better or just watching the efficiency of their operation better. There are differences from location to location, though. The one in Appleton, WI is head and shoulders ahead of any other one I've been to.

I occasionally eat at Popeye's if the line isn't to long.... I like the Cajun Blackened tenders..

Not much. Not greasy like McDonalds, actual food.

If you get a chance try Popeyes Cajun Blackened Tenders... IMO the tastiest no so fast fast food out there..

Glad to see some guys came to help. Unlike the other fifty setting there filming it.

If you get a chance try Popeyes Cajun Blackened Tenders... IMO the tastiest no so fast fast food out there..

Thanks, I avoid eat out as often as possible. I could count on one hand the number of times I eat out in a year.

Wow, that cop was totally overwhelmed. The Collierville PD should offer that big dude who came to the rescue a job.

I don't do almost any fast food anymore
like nearly 20 years probably
(I will confess I've had KFC in the past 5 years thou, I love fried chicken)
If I was to eat "fast food"
it'd be Sonics or A&W or Dairy Queen (not really fast foods)
there're none of them franchises up here either...

Our closest Chick-Fil-A is about 100 miles from where I live
in Mantceca or Stockton
I don't even go down anywhere near there, (shithole) hardly ever...
I had a few of their C-F-A small chicken/biscuit breakfast sandwiches/sliders
not sure what they were called, in Sparks Nv, 'years ago now'
the area it was in, at that time, 'was sketchy at best'
(I'm armed most of the time anyway & can take care of myself, if not)
while on a road trip...

last time I had anything from them, probably near 20 years ago too

but it was Tasty biscuits & fried chicken

I do remember;
I liked the service & the people/employees
were extremely polite, & prompt... left a good impression

but not the area that much...

Last edited:
Thanks, I avoid eat out as often as possible. I could count on one hand the number of times I eat out in a year.
6be9lo.jpg

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back