• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chick-Fil-A

Eating out is not going to a fast food place. I eat out a few times a week and it cost a little more than **** on a shingle. LOL
That is about right. I rarely ever do the fast food thing unless I am on the road and in a pinch for time and forgot to make some sandwiches before I left but even then I hate doing it. Heck most places give you more food than you can eat anyway and we finally got tired of the take home boxes sitting in the fridge and now just split a meal-almost cheaper than cooking at home and probably better than what my wife cooks, lol

That is about right. I rarely ever do the fast food thing unless I am on the road and in a pinch for time and forgot to make some sandwiches before I left but even then I hate doing it. Heck most places give you more food than you can eat anyway and we finally got tired of the take home boxes sitting in the fridge and now just split a meal-almost cheaper than cooking at home and probably better than what my wife cooks, lol
I do stop for a quick bite if needed, but you can defiantly eat out and still eat healthy if it's real food. My wife cooked for an army for years. There were always people at our house, kids friends, pool parties and the family hang out in general. I retired and I told her that is was retiring too. She still cooks, but not like before.

Bubba's having a bad case of chicken withdrawal!

Auto Transport Service
Back