• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicopee M.A. Moose Lodge Mopar Night

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Mopar Night at the Chicopee Moose Lodge in Chicopee, Massachusetts returns. The date is this coming Thursday June 6th. Show starts at 5pm. Located at 244 Fuller Road Chicopee M.A. 01020. I believe there is an entry fee. It is a great show if you have never been. My family and I went there once 3 years ago and won 2nd place. Not sure if we're going again. I sure hope to. I'll update you all.

Well, the family and I went out for a ride to the Moose Lodge show in Chicopee last night for Mopar Night. Got there around 6:30-6:45ish. There were actually more older Mopars than newer ones this time. About 2 rows of Mopars to be exact, which was way more than 3 years ago when we went. We got there at a later time so we lost. The people who run the show pick 3 cars for trophies, 3 years ago they picked a Chevy, us, and an AMC Rambler wagon. This year they picked one Mopar, of course a modern Hellcat, a Jaguar, and a Ford. I don't understand it. I think it's stupid, they pick a modern Challenger when there are plenty of older Mopars out there, and he attends this show regularly, and they only picked one Mopar when it's "Mopar Night". I know I sound like a whiny, (fill in the blank) but that's ridiculous.

Here are some pictures. First up, Non B-bodies. Note, I only got a picture of one B-body.
nash wagon.jpg

Above- This is actually a Nash. Modern seats and leather wrapped shifter in it.
daltons car.jpg

Above- 1968 Dart GTS 383. I know the guy who used to own it.
duster.jpg

Above- 1971 Duster. Black interior. This one is absolutely stunning. Love the color
shelby H.jpg

Above- Shelby GT350 Hertz. THIS IS NO FAKE. It has a Supercharger on it.
shelby H motor.jpg
Above- Engine of the GT350 Hertz. Notice the blue Supercharger

Auto Transport Service
Back