• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christine!

Liberty MW

Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
Spotted in an old yard being crushed out.

20201221_213611.jpg

Sad , makes you want to at least get the remaining good parts off if any are left.

Just walk away, this doesn’t end well.

Most memorable line in the movie.
"My asshole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world...except maybe for pussy."

It was probably in pretty good shape when it was parked there. falling apart one day at a time.

That is long gone. Such a waste. What part of the country is this?

All of the '57 Belvederes with that color scheme are doomed for that fate, just like the Tulsa Plymouth, Miss Belvedere.

Pics are of 3 different cars, last one is Miss Belvedere.

View attachment 1044315 a5.jpg IMG_8544.JPG IMG_8545.JPG 558318824_b976bd95a8.jpg

Last edited:
I do believe miss Belvedere has been completely restored... and looked good

One of the owners of the company i used to work for had a white one, he had it and didn't know or care, asked me to look at it, had a misfire, had a 413 golden in it. He was cussing the whole time, asked if he wanted to sell. He then raised his ear and then figured out what he had, now he pardes it around. I cleaned the points, ran fine, but never got to drive it, wish I could have roasted the biasplys off that bitch.

Auto Transport Service
Back