• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas tree post deleted ?

65-440

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
I've been a member for 8yrs, seen racist stuff, naked women(which is great), all types of sick humour ... I post a funny picture of a Christmas tree next to a tv with 2 homos on it and it gets deleted ? Have we gone soft ??

I post a funny picture of a Christmas tree next to a tv with 2 homos on it and it gets deleted ? Have we gone soft ??

Gone soft assumes that you were hard. A picture like that wouldn't even give me a twitch.

:xscuseless:
I've been a member for 8yrs, seen racist stuff, naked women(which is great), all types of sick humour ... I post a funny picture of a Christmas tree next to a tv with 2 homos on it and it gets deleted ? Have we gone soft ??

IMG_0730.JPG

I don't see it. It apparently got deleted because it was in a General Discussion forum. Stuff like that needs to be in the Blue Forum.

Auto Transport Service
Back