• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome strips on top of door...

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good place to get these? They go right next to the window felts, no too sure what the correct name of these are but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talkin' about.

Does anyone have a good place to get these? They go right next to the window felts, no too sure what the correct name of these are but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talkin' about.

Do you need both sides? What car are they for? I may have some extras for a 65 Coronet. I can check tomorrow.

They are for a 64 polara, but I think a 65 would also be the same. Need both sides, doors and for the rear. That would be great Mark, and thanks.

Sorry man. The ones I thought I had are not the same pieces you're talking about.

Mark, thanks for looking. Well I found the pieces I need sitting on the shelf with all the other trim...sometimes having 1 eye is a bitch.

But "talk like a pirate day" is a little more realistic...

Thyey are called belt mouldings.

Yeah I'm a hit at halloween. Belt mouldings is right, found that out a few days earlier, thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back