• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Wheel Nuts - where to buy?

Those are incorrect for an A12 car. Sorry don't have a pic. of the correct ones. I'm sure Frank Battelson has the correct ones. i think you can still contact him threou gibson restorations.
KID

Years ago my buddy had them made out of stainless. I had already chewed up a couple sets of originals so I sprung for the $85 that at the time seems outragous. Not so bad now.
I have also found them at some swapmeets for about a buck apiece in the last few years. They even have right and left threads. When you see the lug nut guys just be sure to ask.
KID

Also have to make sure the "cheaper alternatives" have the dimple on the end like the originals. I was **** about making sure the dimple was there so that's why I opted for the B/E&A lugs.

Also have to make sure the "cheaper alternatives" have the dimple on the end like the originals. I was **** about making sure the dimple was there so that's why I opted for the B/E&A lugs.

They are not dimples, they are nipples.

Auto Transport Service
Back