• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler 300 seats for my Charger

747mopar

Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
The fronts are out of a 2004 stratus, black leather and power, the rears are out of the 300. The fronts were easy, I drilled out two rivets on two mounts rotated them until they lined up and plug welded the rivet hole shut then made the other two mounts all use the original holes. The rears on the other hand were a pain. The bottom sits directly on the floor in the 300 needing only a 1/4 wire frame to hold the cover in place so I built a 3/4 box frame with an aluminum pan to support the weight. The back was close, it was slightly narrower and to tall (blocked the rear view mirror). I made a new frame out of wood making it a little wider and even with the speaker tray. The back was really comfortable with the headrest so I only removed the center (even with speaker tray) and rounded the corners off. Everything fits and looks great. It's all at the upholsters now getting done in black leather with orange stitching to match the car. DSCN6831.jpgDSCN6825.jpgDSCN6835.jpgDSCN6834.jpgDSCN6824.jpgDSCN6823.jpgDSCN6901.jpgDSCN6899.jpgDSCN6900.jpgDSCN6832.jpg

At an auto salvage yard, I had 150.00 bucks in the set.

Thats a great deal! Interior is the last thing on my list for me. But that just gives someone some time to total their car for me!

Yeah, it was last on the list until I realized I needed a dash (wiring) and a shifter to actually start it, it just got moved up the priority list.

Auto Transport Service
Back