• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Chrysler 3512100 1971 340 V8 intake manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSS&B

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale: Chrysler 3512100 1971 340 V8 intake manifold. This is the factory high rise cast iron intake manifold that came on all 1971 340 engines equipped with Thermoquad 4 barrel. If you have a 1971 B-body with 340 V-8 4-barrel engine, this is the manifold you need if you are going to restore it to original. The story is this: I was going to put this manifold on a 1973 360 Dodge. I drove from Virginia to North Carolina to pick up the manifold and pay for it. I then paid NAPA auto parts machine shop to tank and clean the manifold. They coated it with the light oil as a rust preventative. I later decided against using the manifold and purchased an aftermarket manifold. This leaves me with a $200 investment in this manifold. It is in excellent condition. It only needs a spray with CRC brake fluid cleaner and wipe down with rags. Then it can be painted whatever engine color matches your 1971 engine. This manifold is numbers matching for all 1971 340 V8 Chrysler 4 barrel engines. It is date matching for all 1971 Chrysler 340 4 barrel engines made after October 12, 1970. Of course, it fits all LA engines. My price is $200 plus shipping. I am basically recouping my investment. I would probably use Fedex ground, but am open to using any shipper in my area. Richmond, VA. PM me if interested. Thanks, Ben
1-jpg.jpg

2-jpg-jpg.jpg

3-jpg.jpg

4-jpg-jpg.jpg

6-jpg-jpg.jpg

7-jpg-jpg.jpg

8-jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back