• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Cigarette Lighter Holder/Ashtray Receiver '70 Rally Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleBeeper

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
OK, I screwed up and bent the area where my cigarette lighter "socket" attaches. This is on a '70 Roadrunner with a rally dash. I can probably straighten it, but if anyone has a straight "driver quality" piece I'd be interested.

I didn't take too close of a look (kinda pissed at myself last night), but I "think" there's a few phillips screws in there to remove this piece. Mine is only bent right at the flat part where the cigarette lighter socket screws in. Any help is appreciated!

THANK YOU!

OK, I screwed up and bent the area where my cigarette lighter "socket" attaches. This is on a '70 Roadrunner with a rally dash. I can probably straighten it, but if anyone has a straight "driver quality" piece I'd be interested.

I didn't take too close of a look (kinda pissed at myself last night), but I "think" there's a few phillips screws in there to remove this piece. Mine is only bent right at the flat part where the cigarette lighter socket screws in. Any help is appreciated!

THANK YOU!
Can you post a picture? I have a few ash tray parts from 69 and I think 70 rally dashes. But don't know if I have what your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back