• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CL) 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine, but someone here may be interested:

This car is an original numbers matching 440 4 bbl with automatic. Black vinyl bucket seats with console. 8 3/4 rear end. Needs trunk pan and probably floors. Any questions call chuck at 906-863-90 seven five. $5500 obo

5I45X15Me3F33m23N7c131df36a918c7a158c.jpg

5La5N95K23K33Jf3lfc13a86f8d8e57861175.jpg

Here's the link:

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/2782558350.html

Talked with him a few days ago Prop,been sitting in that same spot 15 years.He was pretty honest and also firm on the price.Very rusty rails and floors.

15 Years........Holy smokes. I'd be almost scared to look underneath after 15 years of hard northern winters of sitting in the grass.

Myself i'm kind of burnt out for the next year or two of frame rail work, but a numbers matching R/T like that, you would hope someone would be willing to save.

Thanks for the report Wannadrag.

I'd be willing to.. don't know how successful i'd be haha

Willing to save it but not for an initial outlay of 5500 bucks.....

I saw that, definitely worth rescueing. I thought maybe I would check it out if I were in the area delivering a GTX, but...

Pretty close if you were to come around the top side.He has a bunch of others also and some are for sale.

Not going to budge eh?.......I'd toss about a 4K offer at him and my number, providing there is some sort of definite proof it's #'s matching...... but I agree with Cranky, 5500 seems a bit steep for a car with a badly rotton belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back