• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Claiming Native American Heritage, not political.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveSS

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Growing up in north-eastern Oklahoma there were a lot of Indians. Real life, full-blooded American Indians. Enough of them so you didn't act the fool about being the smart *** white white kid. There were big pow wows and cool stuff all the time. They also had government programs set up for Indians based on which tribe you were from and what percentage Indian blood you were.
One of our family friends always joked around and told his kids they were cold-blooded Indians. This was in the the mid 1960's. On the the first day of school when the government announced that the children of Indian descent should report to the office, Dirk the little blue-eyed blond haired boy went down and reported in. When they asked what tribe he was from he of course told told them straight up he was a Cold-Blooded Indian.

They called his dad.

It's the same in Wyoming and Montana. You don't mess around with Indians.

My mom told me when she was young in Montana the bars had signs no Indians allowed.

I always think of Indians as being from India....or Fiji...
Holy-Ganges_2946685b.jpg

get that dirty brown piss soaked water down ya man....:lol:
How anyone can drink the water from a river where corpses are burnt and floated ....:rolleyes:

View attachment 668061

How anyone can drink the water from a river where corpses are burnt and floated ....:rolleyes:
And the cows walk around and piss and **** in it. Rather subhuman in my humble opinion. Uh oh, it's about to get political.

****, when mom died we had her DNA tested... (she was always curious, but could not spit)(cancer)it came back 6% Native American. So I'll guess I'm 3%??? I heard on the radio today warrens test could be anywhere between like 1/2xx to 1/12xxx.... what the hell is that? At 1/250th even .... so your like .025% WTF?

How about y'all taking a look at what forum this is. This is not the political forum so please leave the politics out of it thank you

Politics are very important to our hobby. .we should be paying very close attention to them. If radicals like her get power they would eventually outlaw our "gas guzzling air polluting " cars that we love so much.

View attachment 668061

Aggg friggin disgusting !!! The Ganges is one of the most polluted river in the world how can he drink that :wetting:
Ps thanks for ruining my breakfast Roger.

Last edited:
A lot of people claim this, overly romanticized to some degree I think as there's nothing "easy" for first nations people / native americans.

Most of us have seen those DNA testing ads on TV that encourage people to find out their heritage. You know, the guy that thought he was a descent from somewhere near the equator only to find out he had some viking DNA so now he's a viking. They flash a pie chart shows 4 or 5 different lineages but the guy picks viking as his ancestry. The sad part is when people play the system and use whatever finding they choose for personal gain.

Growing up in north-eastern Oklahoma there were a lot of Indians. Real life, full-blooded American Indians. Enough of them so you didn't act the fool about being the smart *** white white kid. There were big pow wows and cool stuff all the time. They also had government programs set up for Indians based on which tribe you were from and what percentage Indian blood you were.
One of our family friends always joked around and told his kids they were cold-blooded Indians. This was in the the mid 1960's. On the the first day of school when the government announced that the children of Indian descent should report to the office, Dirk the little blue-eyed blond haired boy went down and reported in. When they asked what tribe he was from he of course told told them straight up he was a Cold-Blooded Indian.

They called his dad.
:rofl:

I’ve got some Indian blood in my ancestory.
I’m part of the knockupaho nation. :monkeyleft:

I’ve got some Indian blood in my ancestory.
I’m part of the knockupaho nation. :monkeyleft:
Nice....I must descend from the Fuckawee tribe.

When our family went on a road trip and got lost, my father would ask for directions by saying "Where the Fuckawee?":lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back