• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Ind. or Legendary Interiers Bucket Seat Foam

garyinmich

Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Looking for feedback on Front Bucket Seat foam for my 73 Charger. About a $100 difference in price (Legendary or Classic Ind.). Is there a difference? Any feedback is appreciated!

I dont know but I know I would buy from Legendary before Classic Ind.

I bought my bucket seat foam earlier this year and received them after a short wait. They look good to me. My upholstery will not be delivered until later this year. We'll see how everything fits afterward.

Update:
I went with Legendary Interiors for the bucket seat foam (2 seatback foams and 2 seat bottom foams):
$369.00 minus a $55.35 discount
+ $34.00 flat rate shipping
+ $21.00 oversize shipping charge
+ State tax

I went with Legendary Interiors for the bucket seats upholstery and rear bench upholstery:
$616.00 bucket seats
$407.00 rear bench
Minus $153.45 discount
+ $90 flat rate shipping
+ State tax

Last edited:
I bought my bucket seat foam earlier this year and received them after a short wait. They look good to me. My upholstery will not be delivered until later this year. We'll see how everything fits afterward.
from who? price?

I got my bucket seat foams and upholstery kit from PG Classics. From what I understand, they make their own??? Everything looks good in the box, I guess we will see how it installs!

I got my bucket seat foams and upholstery kit from PG Classics. From what I understand, they make their own??? Everything looks good in the box, I guess we will see how it installs!
how much was the foam?

I think most of that Classic Industries stuff in Legendary. The convertible boot cover I got from CI was Legendary.

My shipment of upholstery from Legendary Interiors arrived today. Looks nice.
Ordered: 02/06/2022
Arrived: 11/18/2022
1970 Charger 500

Please post pictures of the finished seats when done. 9 month wait is better than has recently been reported. I ordered new bucket seat foam for my 67 R/T in September and they had it in stock.

Maybe I need to start ordering my interior parts.....oh wait my car is going to take forever....

Auto Transport Service
Back