• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries.

Scott Engelhardt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered interior from classic industries? I ordered seat covers from Pro Fit 16 months ago and I finally got a refund. Now I am thinking of ordering from Classic Industries.

Classic is probably Legendary products. I bought my Swinger cover from them. Perfect fit. I had Joel Mattix @ Boss Interiors in Evansdale put it on for me. He is a Legendary dealer and is always impressed with consistency of the quality and fit.

20200506_180557.jpg

I always order directly from legendary, but make sure classic carries them before ordering. They are the best by far in interior work for our cars.

I got my interior--upholstery and other soft parts from Legendary (see photos below). They are very good, prices competitive. And they will make sure everything is exactly what you need. Actually, when I had a problem with the original vendor I ordered my convertible boot from, it turned out they were getting it from Legendary and selling it third party (which is what a lot of these guys do).

There was a huge dispute between me and that vendor starting with lies about the price and delivery so after going back and forth a couple times to give her a chance to make it right, I cancelled. An employee let slip that the boot was coming from Legendary, who I'd already worked with, so I called them and asked if they had the boot. They were more than happy to work with me directly given what happened.

DSCF0885.JPG DSCF0881.JPG DSCF0880.JPG

I ordered a complete interior kit for my 1964 Sport Fury from ProFit in July of 2019. The eight week wait period came and went, no interior. I called Profit and was advised interior would be delivered by Thanksgiving. No interior by Thanksgiving. I called Legendary, as they supply interior parts to Profit. They said Profit never placed the order for my 64 Sport Fury. Finally got my money back in 2020. Profit are scam artists.

I ordered interior door panels from CI over two months ago. I knew they were back ordered but called and they said they were expecting some within ‘a couple weeks’. I’ve called every two weeks since and keep getting the same story. Either they are coming in shortly or ‘they should be here’.
No clue when I’ll see them lol.

Classic is probably Legendary products. I bought my Swinger cover from them. Perfect fit. I had Joel Mattix @ Boss Interiors in Evansdale put it on for me. He is a Legendary dealer and is always impressed with consistency of the quality and fit.

View attachment 959927
I went with legendary. I have no complaints.A+

i get all my interior stuff from legendary always great fit

I think pretty much everything comes from Legendary these days. There used to be a second, not-so-accurate vendor out there - if you remember “the Paddock” you’ll know what I’m talking about. I believe R/T Specialties bought out their stock when they went under. You can check with them but this was years ago.

I wouldn’t mind an alternative to Legendary. Their quality is top notch but man do you pay for it.

I live 7 miles from Legendary tried to get seat covers for my 65 they told me September,called CI 4-6 weeks we will see what happens that was 3 weeks ago

I placed my order with Legendary today, they say October. I also asked if Pro Fit was one of their vendors and after a long pause she said yes. I told her about my issues and she said there was never an order from them for a 65 Satellite.

Team, legendary is running 4 months behind than normal. They are finally getting to mine in August. Great product is worth the wait

I think pretty much everything comes from Legendary these days. There used to be a second, not-so-accurate vendor out there - if you remember “the Paddock” you’ll know what I’m talking about. I believe R/T Specialties bought out their stock when they went under. You can check with them but this was years ago.

I wouldn’t mind an alternative to Legendary. Their quality is top notch but man do you pay for it.
Year One sells PUI seat covers. Cheaper than Legendary, but I have heard the fitment and quality is not as good either.

I’ll be honest here, society’s gotten to the point where we want **** in 30 minutes or less......I’m old enough to remember mail order. I can remember cutting out ads in the back of comic books and waiting 2 months for rubber doggie doo. I get annoyed when companies take advantage and presell inventory they know will take several months to get to and never update you......that was my thinking when I called them last week. Their COVID process was not their fault and NY is in a state chaos due to Government overkill .

I’ll be honest here, society’s gotten to the point where we want **** in 30 minutes or less......I’m old enough to remember mail order. I can remember cutting out ads in the back of comic books and waiting 2 months for rubber doggie doo. I get annoyed when companies take advantage and presell inventory they know will take several months to get to and never update you......that was my thinking when I called them last week. Their COVID process was not their fault and NY is in a state chaos due to Government overkill .
Im not complaining about the wait from Legendary. My complaint was ordering from Pro Fit, having them tell me it would be 12 weeks. That went on for 16 months, then finding out they get their stuff from Legendary and they never placed the order

Im not complaining about the wait from Legendary. My complaint was ordering from Pro Fit, having them tell me it would be 12 weeks. That went on for 16 months, then finding out they get their stuff from Legendary and they never placed the order
Dude....that’s just plain horrible. I would’ve waited past 15 , hehe

16. Months you got kidding. More and I here stories have how long it takes to get the interior from these folks. Must be all the odd colors that cause the problem. I'm guessing red, white and turquoise must be the worse to order. Maybe even black would be hard to get also.

Ordered my Legendary interior through Classic , it took about 3 months to get (Turquoise) . No complaints.

Auto Transport Service
Back