• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clean out FBBO messages sent or received from my cell phone HOW do i do it ?

justjim

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
since i don’t have my computer anymore how do i clean up my mail box on my cell phone ?

just to go to your inbox,select the messages you want gone and then look Down at the bottom of the left page side,youll see the Prompt to choose Action/save/delete .
the Hardest thing to figure out is this.
theres an Ad space at the bottom if you arent gold,and the X the Ad shows is in the Middle of that box Dont click That
instead look to the Far right corner and click That x down at the bottom,and That will close the Ads so you can actually Get to the prompt /delete window.

on my cell phone ?
Click on your inbox (the envelope looking box in the upper right next to your avatar)
Click on "Show All"
Check the box on the messages you want to delete
A pop up box will show up on the bottom of the screen. Click "choose option" then "leave conversations"
Then click "Go"

Open the "messages". Swipe left over the message you want to delete. Tap the trash can icon. At the bottom of the screen tap "delete"

You do the same for mail. Swipe left then tap "delete".

i just want to get rid of my inbox messages from my cell phone on mopar b-body forums
Read and follow post #4. I posted it to help you. It doesn't matter what phone you have. I don't even know why it was asked. Post #4.

Just open your mail.. it will list them. There is a box on the far right of rack message. Check that box and it will ask you what you want to do with it. Click leave.

Read and follow post #4. I posted it to help you. It doesn't matter what phone you have. I don't even know why it was asked. Post #4.
and again,ill point out the Fact that if you dont have a Gold membership,the stupid ad at the bottom Will block you from being able to Access that delete function.
you Have to close the ad on the Far Right side x,to access the delete,and Not the x shown on the ad itself.
im not sure how the ads work on the fones,but thats how it is for me.
hope that helps someone.
it should be ad-ded to the sticky,imo.

Auto Transport Service
Back