• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clear and Present Danger?

While your at it stop having cops & EMT's administer Narcan... The addicts try to solve the problem but Cops & EMT's get in their way....

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.21.11 PM.png

Steve, I knew you wouldn't agree... Doesn't matter... Addicts are a huge part of the problem... Fact is if you get rid of the addicts the rest of the problem along with many other problems simply go away....

Those addicts are your neighbors kids. Someones families member who became addicted. Drug dealers are one thing, people addicted are another

Yeah, I know they are my neighbors kids... I see it every day.... I also see the crimes they commit to support their habits... I see how they have no conscience, no morals.... I see that while it's tragic it's also simply reality...

Steve, I knew you wouldn't agree... Doesn't matter... Addicts are a huge part of the problem... Fact is if you get rid of the addicts the rest of the problem along with many other problems simply go away....

Have you watched The Kingsman Golden Circle?

I lived along the southern borders for most of my life and I'll tell you this, the cartels are better armed than the government. Killings and kidnappings have been going on since I can remember. Unless there are 12 or more murdered overnight in some kind of incident it doesn't even make the papers in El Paso or any of the southern city areas . The deserts are littered with shallow graves on both sides of the border, been that way since the 50's (think wild wild west). The Mexican government is about as corrupt as it gets, the cartels have most every politician in their pocket and if not they're worm food before you know it. It's a shame because most Mexican people are good hearted but like all ethnic groups they have their problem children to deal with. There are no walls that will contain this issue so until Mexico steps up and works with America to attack this from within, the body count will continue to rise. Believe me the two governments know exactly where the cartel haciendas are and who the major players are but lack the balls to really take on the problem...IMO
Rant over.....

Yeah, I know they are my neighbors kids... I see it every day.... I also see the crimes they commit to support their habits... I see how they have no conscience, no morals.... I see that while it's tragic it's also simply reality...
A guy strung out on drugs, desperate to feed his habit, one afternoon put a loaded gun to the back of my daughters head during a robbery.
Would I have liked to see him dead? Your God dammed right I would. NYPD beat his *** but good when they caught him days later trying to rob a pharmacy. The Pharmacist gave me all the details.
The facts are not every person addicted turns to robbery or violent crime.
Drug addiction in my opinion is a problem that took off in the sixties and as much as we do in combating it, making arrests, we still can't contain it.
If we cant, Mexico never will.

There is nowhere in the Constitution, anything giving the Government the power to outlaw drugs.

Without the war on drugs (war on the Constitution) cocaine would be $10 per gram, nobody would have to steal to obtain it and we wouldn't have drug cartels in Mexico. A bit of cocaine or a bunch of coffee, what is the difference except to exert dominance over the 99%? On Live PD last night, a cop was counting rounds of ammunition in a guys pocket, telling him each was worth 5 years in a Federal Pen. He had committed no other "crime". Sounds just like their drug laws.

If it's a public health argument, then why are factories in my town buying permits from the State and Federal Government to put carcinogenic smoke and dust in the air every day? (one is a Mexican owned cement plant)

Actions needs to be made in both side of the border, prior i get married, i work on the state government in the drug prevention area to be more accurate with the rehab centers, you can not imagine the things I see and hear from the junkies do to get money for drugs, women of course prostitution, but men, omg, grand theft auto, robbery, etc 90% were poor people, just like here in Mexico, USA have his large share of poor people, although the conditions are different, poverty is poverty and is the perfect field where the drugs and the addicts meet, we, you, can not, attack this problem without revising the causes of addiction, campaigns are IMO useless, why, every body knows the effect of the drugs, but to a poor people is an escape from his reality, I've seen it so many times, once they're hook up they cant escape, but organized crime goes beyond drugs, extortion, kidnapping, robbery, control of the territory, weapons, we do need to do more as a society in both sides of the border

I know this is your right and is in the constitution, but at least acknowledge that weapon control must set place at least in the border towns in the USA, no one needs a .50 caliber machine gun, sadly and this is not the first time that happend guns and ammo build in the usa kill those innocent babies, the cartels obtained their weapons from small shops and small sellers in the border shops, how is it possible that those weapons sell freely or almost freely on the border, if you help us doing something with this then a circle of virtues begins, no more guns or ammo for the cartels less drug addicts on both sides less violence in both our beautiful countries IMHO.

A guy strung out on drugs, desperate to feed his habit, one afternoon put a loaded gun to the back of my daughters head during a robbery.
Would I have liked to see him dead? Your God dammed right I would. NYPD beat his *** but good when they caught him days later trying to rob a pharmacy. The Pharmacist gave me all the details.
The facts are not every person addicted turns to robbery or violent crime.
Drug addiction in my opinion is a problem that took off in the sixties and as much as we do in combating it, making arrests, we still can't contain it.
If we cant, Mexico never will.

Steve,
I cant imagine what you felt other than malice towards that person who jeopardized your daughter life for a fix. But in reality America isn't the worst by far when it comes to drug use. Mexico isn't the only one suppling America with crap there are other countries out there that make Mexico pale in comparison.
The top ten world countries have a way bigger drug problem per capita than we do;
#10 Iceland
#9 USA
#8 UK
#7 Ireland
#6 Denmark
# 5 Scotland
# 4 Uruguay
# 3 Sweden
# 2 New Zealand
# 1 Poland
We are not the only ones dealing with this epidemic which I think you were correct about the late 50's - 60's. Most people who have grown addicted come from a impoverished environment, just looking to escape the hell they find themselves in. It's a human weakness to find utopia one way or the other. Some find it with drugs others find it in other forms.
MoPars, these keep me so broke that I find myself looking at Natural light instead of Heineken when I go to the store. Most of these poor souls are a product of their environment looking for a way to ease the pain... I wish I had the answer but there are people WAY SMATER than me that can't figure it out so I just buy my Natural Light and go thrash on the MoPar, drink beer and hope the cerebrals figure it out before it all turns to s#it...

Drugs aren't the problem, and cartels aren't the problem. People with addictions are the issue. Be it alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, physical abuse, hording, adrenaline or any other fixes both minor and major that someone needs to feel good. If we let the addicts kill themselves off then that particular branch of the human genetics tree will shrink. We are keeping Darwin from being right. I will not interfere with someones right to leave this planet. We should move out of the way.

There will be drugs her because our govt wants it here. Stop the drugs and the DC cash cow goes dry.
These PDs will no longer get more money for their toys and they will no longer be able to confiscate private property without due process.
Eliminating problems like this and you eliminate the need for these usesless Congress critters.

Auto Transport Service
Back