• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland "Guardians?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know that's Joey's hidden agenda to get you to spend money for a Gold membership so you don't have see that ****! I take not by your comment?
Y'know, ad blocker software is free and simple to install on your browser too....
I've never seen an ad on this site as a result, at least not on my PC.
That's not the purpose of the Gold anyways....

The ad thing has gotten better. I don't mind seeing an ad for Toro mowers? But it was getting silly with the political ads.

Last edited:
But were any Indians actually offended? Canada is way over the top at this crap compared to the U.S. and it’s all driven by white people.
Where I live pretty much EVERYONE is either Indian or Eskimo, and they couldn’t give a ****. The only people I see on the news driving this stuff is either city natives who may only be a small fraction aboriginal, or bleeding heart white folks trying to carry the burden for aboriginals who never asked for and don’t need their help.
Well if the PC police have anything to do with it is screwed.. just tell them we don't give a crap about Indians, Pakistanis or Afghans... you know just call them Cleveland Natives!!!!
Columbus wasn't being sensitive to the indigenous people when he assumed they were indians... he really couldn't say they all look alike, he had never seen one....

Last edited:
They're gonna wind up calling them "The Cleveland Professional Baseball Team"....
shades of the Washington Redskins, all over again.

Actually the politics are already decided? They are going to change their team's name. The original question was what does everyone think of the Guardians?
Oh - was THIS your question?

Yes, we have to continue this eradication of "offensive" names. I'M CALLING ON ANYONE NAMED "RAYMOND" TO GO PROTEST THE TAMPA BASEBALL TEAM !!!!!!

All that tells me is that YOU are the one who is searching that subject material up....Joey does not command what is advertised here.
I have no idea what you are talking about? I had to look up NRCC to see what they were? (Unless it was from a mistyped search of some sorts?)

Oh - was THIS your question?
Yes. Look at the first post? I kinda like the new name. The "Indians" was not the original franchise name? Hell, it was their 4th. Guardians is 5th.

meh.png

Doesnt matter anyways, The White Sox will continue to kick their asses no matter what they are called :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back