• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clips

green 66

Local time
8:17 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one of these? 66 Belvedere pass side (trim bracket) Thanks

AD505F8C-ED21-4219-A69A-74691A4D6035.jpeg 4EC66B69-C636-4EDF-9B28-E06C7C1A3488.jpeg

Hello, I have dismantled two 66ies.(belv. + sat.) and can't remember seen this clips. Where exact are they located ?

On the backrest arms,they attach to the bench part of the seat.Need those to attach plastic covers to the hinge

Last edited:
OK, If You have one to look at, they shouldn't be too hard to fabricate.

This is the clip in place, they hold the screw that keeps the plastic trim piece on the bench seat pivot arm......come to think of it, I could use some too, the slot for the screw doesn't let the screw tighten enough to hold the trim securely.
IMG_20190118_152321 - Copy.jpg

One of the few things I didn't save when the bench seat got tossed years ago....in fact, don't even remember it having trim. It was from a Belvedere I

I have the original trim and screws for my car, the trim is brittle and specific color, that is why it is not installed. When the clips have a stretched thread hole, the trim piece is not secured well, and will crack if you pull the back of the seat forward. They re-pop the trim, but only in black, so it requires paint if you have a color interior other than black.

Nice pics smallie9- wish I could find one! My molding is good,just don’t have anything to attach it to

Auto Transport Service
Back