• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Clock and Tachometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cermak426

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 1970 B-Body Rallye Dash Clock. Clock works great and is in great condition.
2BD8E0E4-9A85-4725-9C60-71F08878DD43.jpeg
Brand new, never opened, Year One 1968-1969 B-Body tachometer.
459C42B1-0767-4923-A20D-4D83449CA796.jpeg
Looking to trade for 1970 B-Body Rallye Dash Tic Toc Tach.

Introduce yourself in the Welcome forum if you haven't.

Nice 70 Plymouth in your avatar.
Always good to see a fellow Iowan.

NOS Tic Tacs are pricey but they do come up.
I'm planning on doing the same as you with my 70 build.

By chance what ignition system do you plan on using because a modern distributor may cause problems with a stock tic toc tac

9BC1CDBA-0D9F-4CEA-9144-E402119DC232.jpeg
Introduce yourself in the Welcome forum if you haven't.

Nice 70 Plymouth in your avatar.
Always good to see a fellow Iowan.

NOS Tic Tacs are pricey but they do come up.
I'm planning on doing the same as you with my 70 build.

By chance what ignition system do you plan on using because a modern distributor may cause problems with a stock tic toc tac
My father’s 1970 roadrunner has stock ignition and he has a tic toc tach in his but it isn’t working because we have to clean it out. We’re both going to use electronic ignition (he just made he switch but mine is far from done) I’m pretty sure the tach will work with electronic ignition, and that’s what I’ll end up putting on mine. What region of Iowa are you in? I’m in eastern Iowa. And here’s a picture of mine all stripped because I’m restoring the parts. Luckily I also have a ton of other parts that my father had collected over the last 30 years that he’s had his. I’m actually restoring his original roadrunner that he drove in high school because he found a rust free body and transferred parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back