• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clutch hose problems to tr 6060

70restob

Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
How's everybody? Having trouble with clutch hose blowing off the connection to tr 6060 trans 6 speed? We are running a 6.1 with the tr 6060. We are using the factory pedals and willwood clutch for master cylinder? Using factory clip just blows off?

I had that problem also. I cut the stock 6060 fitting and attached an AN4 teflon fitting, then you need a metric adapter (i think its 1.5 on the wilwood side) and AN4 on the other.

Another thing, my 6060 came from a 2014 Challenger. It doesnt have a bleeder. You have to do the mighty vac thing: stick a pointy tip into a full reservoir and vacuum until it stops, then pull it out so fluid flows into the line below.

Havent been on for a while thank you so much. This car will be on the discovery channel monday october2 after diesel brothers she's a runner!

Good evening 70restob, I'm building a 1968 dodge charger, I have a 5.7 hemi with tr6060. I wanted to know if you had any photos of the transmission crossmember you used?

Auto Transport Service
Back