• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB clutch sure grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a clutch style sure grip. Let me if ya have one and the price. Shipping would be to zip code 93230. Thanks!!

I believe DR DIFF has them for sale. New piece too, not 40 year old iron.

I have an open diff, and since I need to replace the axles and brakes, I might as well put a sure grip in it.

Dr. Diff's website says he's out of stock.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking just for the sure grip, don't need the whole center chunk.

Even if the guts are toast, I'm interested!!!!

Just found a clutch style on ebay and bought it......thanks to everyone for the help.

I too had been looking for months for a clutch type sure-grip. I just purchased a clutch type sure-grip from Doctor Diff and parts arrived today. I contacted him for several weeks and he kept telling me he was out of stock. He told me that he is waiting on the housings to arrive from his supplier. I then asked him if he had any used housings that he could rebuild with all new internals. The answer was yes. I bought a "used unit" with all new internals and it has a 6 month warranty. The sure-grip looks brand new. I can't tell a difference. I'm not sure he if has any more available or not.

That's what he said to me also. So I just went searching and found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back