• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cold Front

SteveSS

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
I bet this is coming for the rest of you. Mid-forties all day, into the thirties tonight. We had some freezing ran about 6:00 pm.

Mountains where i live have fresh snow since two or three days ago. Had frost on my windows a couple weeks ago. Enough where i had to get out the scraper.

Nope, supposed to be 89 tomorrow with high humidity.... I WISH we could get a cool day here in Central Florida...

"Just" rain here.

Screenshot_20210921-044119~2.png

https://www.wjcl.com/article/record...-citys-oldest-weather-records-broken/37668365

rain and 50's for a high tomorrow, here we go

In Minnesota the weather changes a lot every day. Had 45* the other morning, about 80 as the high the next day. Must be climate change! LOL

Looks like today is Our last Nice Day, for the Near Future. Rain & cooler temps, after that. Probably try to catch the last Cruise at Variety Club tonite, had a HUGE crowd last night, at EA VFW !
0920211900.jpg

It is supposed to hit here Thursday / Friday with lows at night around 59 and high of 79 during the day. Its been so hot and muggy here the last few weeks that I am looking forward to it.
I see at the Tallahassee Airport where the official rain gauge is we just passed 90''s of rain so far this year.

Yep.... we are hitting our last 100° day here on Thu it looks like. Might have to break out my parka. Oh wait.... I don't own anything heavier than a sherpa lined flannel.

Staying in the low 60s here in the Pocono Mountains. Good enough to still paint some small parts outside, though I wish we had sun instead of this menacing overcast.

We had several days in the high 90's, many in the mid 90's, I don't like that much, but my AC was working. Still prefer that to the -20 or -25 we get. When I was young, no problem going out and skiing all day at 0 or colder, not these days. When it's much below 0 I really don't like it.

Supposed to be here tomorrow but it'll still be in the low to mid 80's....better than the mid 90's!

I bet this is coming for the rest of you. Mid-forties all day, into the thirties tonight. We had some freezing ran about 6:00 pm.

was 100 here yesterday. I'll take it

Auto Transport Service
Back