• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cold weather... check this out

3sloppydogs

Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
this is mt. Washington from the weather observatory, wind chilling crazy
Screenshot_20230204-062851_Chrome.jpg

were at -33c right now without any windchill! could use some wind now to blow some heat this way!

Damn global warming... oops what are they using now.."climate change"

Where is Severn bridge?
central ontario between orillia and gravenhurst! and it's already up to -24, they said it was going ot be brief and hoping there right! 4 on tuesday I'll be riding sled in a t-shirt!

I live right next door to Mt Washington. It sits right off my front deck on the other side of the valley.
We are at -22 here this morning. We had a lot of Ice Quakes last evening due to the sudden and extreme drop in temperatures.

Here's a shot of the Mt Washington Weather Observatory taken off my front deck on a nice summer day.

IMGP1890.jpg

This in New Hampster for those, like me, that have no clue where or what this is.

1675518609344.jpeg
" Can you please give us directions to these places ? We were told our area is melting."

Wow!! No thanks, you guys can keep all that!

I saw a weather dude a couple days ago who showed a weather pattern map of the northern globe. Apparently, this cold blast originated in Siberia, spread across the North Pole and down through Canada to the US.

I saw a weather dude a couple days ago who showed a weather pattern map of the northern globe. Apparently, this cold blast originated in Siberia, spread across the North Pole and down through Canada to the US.
Build the northern wall!!

Hey bb Bella
My prayers to you. You guys up in the great white north are crazy. I'm to big a sissy to live where its that cold.

Hey bb Bella
My prayers to you. You guys up in the great white north are crazy. I'm to big a sissy to live where its that cold.
sure makes you appreciate summer more! it's a pretty brief period when you think about the number of days it's frigidly cold maybe 10 all winter!if we didn't have winter I'd be working 365 days a yr. the money would be nice but the sanity would be slipping away!sled is up and running.the red dodge is next on the hoist. new heads and pistons and a little rear quarter metal work! I sure miss driving it in the winter,not with those rims!
20221229_173816[1].jpg
38F yesterday and warmer tomorrow!

Woke up to this today. Cold enough without the Pussy windchill. The worst part is that it wasn’t forecasted to be this cold so I didn’t plug the Jeep in. The poor thing is rattling like a can of spray paint as it warms up.
863FBD8B-2B07-4950-AB7E-1253F6F159F3.png

sure makes you appreciate summer more! it's a pretty brief period when you think about the number of days it's frigidly cold maybe 10 all winter!if we didn't have winter I'd be working 365 days a yr. the money would be nice but the sanity would be slipping away!sled is up and running.the red dodge is next on the hoist. new heads and pistons and a little rear quarter metal work! I sure miss driving it in the winter,not with those rims!View attachment 1413608 38F yesterday and warmer tomorrow!
Somebody installed your rototiller 90 degrees off.

We've been in the 40s the last few days, here. Not bad for February in WI. I'll take it.

I was going to post some of them...

from you

beat me too it, by a long shot...

too freaken' cold for me
I know cold
I worked in Prudhoe Bay & Pt Barrow Ak
lived in Palmer in the mid 80s, -40* was bad enough,
average for like 280 days -23*f below
add the wind chill to it, off the Beaufort ocean/sea, way, way too cold

Auto Transport Service
Back