• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorado members or anyone looking for a 66 Coronet

thebankerstoy

Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
For you folks in the Castle Rock Colorado area, or anybody else looking for a nice 1966 Coronet 500 2 door hardtop, here's a very nice project car for you on ebay. Starting bid is low and there's no reserve and the seller says that he has most of the original paperwork on the car. I've seen a LOT LESS car for a LOT MORE money, so here's your chance if you want one of these very cool Coronet's! :yes:

Richard

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...024QQitemZ280285164024QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

I just passed through there a week ago last Friday.

guess I shoulda stopped:edgy:

I just passed through there a week ago last Friday.

guess I shoulda stopped:edgy:

It would have looked good sitting next to your 69 Runners.:yes: Kind of like my buddy's 69 Runner and my 66 Coronet. :grin:

Richard

my Coronet and Matt's 69 Road Runner under construction in my garage in 1991.jpg

my 66 Coronet and Matt's 69 Road Runner - car show 1992.jpg

my 66 Coronet and Matt's 69 Road Runner - car show 1992 #2.jpg

Matt's 69 Road Runner - Performance Dodge car show 1992 #4.jpg

HEY! YOUR car matches that GARAGE:HappyNewYear:

Yep, it used to before I remodeled it in 2004 to it's current bright white. :) It's like an interior room with a REALLY big door! :grin:

Richard

1966 Coronet 500 in my garage in Nov 2008.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back