• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Come To Australia"

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Before the onslaught of Covid, A few friends of mine were planning a trip to Australia....

Before the onslaught of Covid, A few friends of mine were planning a trip to Australia....

That was made to scare the **** out of "modern/woke" US dudes from going over there and taking their women. :lol:

That was made to scare the **** out of "modern/woke" US dudes from going over there and taking their women. :lol:
There's actual women in Australia? I thought the whole country used to be a penile colony. Wait, did I spell that right?

At one point in the late 60’s the ratio was 10 women for every guy. I had a job lined up over there but had to cancel due the death of my father.

Australia? That's a long ways away. I spent 9 hours on a flight once. ONCE!

But Minneapolis to Vegas. (2 day stay.) Vegas to Hawaii. (2 day stay.) Hawaii to Somoa (2 day stay) Somoa to Australia? That might be do-able?

"There's actual women in Australia?"

When I was in the Navy we stopped in Aussie land, there was probably 5 women for every guy... Women were buying us drinks.... And for me with my actual name being "Randy". When the girls ask your name & you tell them that your "Randy" well lets just say I had a pretty good stay in Australia...

Australia? That's a long ways away. I spent 9 hours on a flight once. ONCE!

Flew to Africa twice, 19 hours going over from JFK and 22 hours coming home, could have done 9 hours standing on my head. :thumbsup:

Flew to Africa twice, 19 hours going over from JFK and 22 hours coming home, could have done 9 hours standing on my head. :thumbsup:
I would be standing on my head after 9 hours. I can't sleep while flying or driving. If I do happen to doze off? I snap up in a few min. Thinking I'm driving. I wouldn't go to Africa on a bet. I'll take others word that they have cool animals.

I am liking the women to men ratio chatter? Umm. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for a spell. More women than men. Not 3-1. But 3-2? Maybe. Not true in Northern States.

I would be standing on my head after 9 hours. I can't sleep while flying or driving. If I do happen to doze off? I snap up in a few min. Thinking I'm driving. I wouldn't go to Africa on a bet. I'll take others word that they have cool animals.

You DEFINITELY DO NOT want to go to Nigeria. Calling that sh!thole a third world toilet bowl doesn't cover it. Believe me, you don't want to go there especially if you're a black American.

You DEFINITELY DO NOT want to go to Nigeria. Calling that sh!thole a third world toilet bowl doesn't cover it. Believe me, you don't want to go there especially if you're a black American.
Africa is a big place. Big time differences between east and west. And of course BIG difference between north and south. And in the middle? Even people of Africa don't go there. I work with folks from Nigria and Ethiopia. Very different cultures.

Africa is a big place. Big time differences between east and west. And of course BIG difference between north and south. And in the middle? Even people of Africa don't go there. I work with folks from Nigria and Ethiopia. Very different cultures.

You bet, I know someone who has worked most of the west coast of Africa. Ethiopia is a fascinating place. That's where the headwaters for the Nile River originate, from the Abbay River Gorge. The Nigerians have a culture of theft, deceit and theft. 85% of the black people in this country are descendants of Nigeria. That's why Nigerians do not like black Americans.

Last time I was there was when the blew up the US Embassy. I flew out that day, didn’t know if I would make it home or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back