• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming Soon: A Garage Rescue Show???

Bruzilla

Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/garagerehabdirector/

Discovery Channel and Richard Rawlings, of the hit series “Fast N’ Loud,” are looking for an outgoing and experienced auto shop owner, manager or director to revitalize troubled or failing commercial auto and motorcycle garages across America.

The ideal candidate for this position is a hard-nosed leader with real car building or mechanic experience who has already run a successful auto or motorcycle shop. You will work with Richard and a team of equipment installers and handymen to evaluate each garage’s problematic staff, business plan, tools and facilities and help whip them into shape.

This is your opportunity to help businesses all around the country on your own TV show!

CONTACT US TODAY!

Email [email protected] with your name, phone number, city/state, a recent photo of yourself, and a brief explanation of why you are right for this show.

* This is a paid position. Filming of the show’s pilot episode is expected to take place in March, 2016. Producers will provide travel and lodging related to the production. You must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. resident to apply.

* If you are chosen as a finalist for the show, you must be available to fly to Los Angeles to meet producers approximately February 16-18. Travel to/from and lodging in the LA area will be provided by producers.
- See more at: http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/garagerehabdirector/#sthash.iWBhgjaZ.dpuf

Here you go guys! One of you could be the next Jon Taffer, only instead of Bar Rescue you'll be the star of Garage Rehab. :)

Sounds like a tough concept, I'll check it out when & if it come out...

They do it with restaurants and bars, why not a auto shop.

I've had very poor results with the "big name" consultants in my industry, this should be interesting..........

Auto Transport Service
Back