• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming up for bid tomorrow

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
16 Charger Hellcat - current bid $5300

charger hellcat 2.jpg charger hellcat.jpg

What’s in that mess that’s of any value?? Let alone $5300 worth!!

I looked at this car this morning ( I have no interest other that it being a Hellcat) Any way the current bid id $10K+ !! AS I looked inside the car I found a little treasure on the front seat

IMG_5422 (1).JPG IMG_5418.JPG IMG_5424 (1).JPG

those wrecked even that bad usually go for quite a bit at least what i've seen on an auction site last year 20k plus, my guess.

Ran when crashed.
Something tells me that engine is broken.

To many ways that engine and trans could be damaged for that price........ RIP

When I saw the oil filter I knew it was done ..... too bad for the guys who bid it online............

Why would someone screw a lawn mower exhaust into a filter like that? Home-made silencer?

walk away, unlike the driver did

Yep.....walk away and let it be. When an oil filter gets pinched like that, ya know the engine and trans are gonna have some major issues. The car needs to be crushed, end of story IMO.

The A, B, and C pillars on the driver's side were cut by the fire dept for extrication. The way the driver's door was pushed open and not removed may indicate a quick rescue of a live patient rather than a dead body removal.

Do you get HazMat stickers for fatals down there, Chris?

usually........... but not always. I saw no blood in this ride. I've seen a few that were soaked with it

Auto Transport Service
Back