• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming up next... Summertime!

DeltaV

Endeavor to persevere
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
It has been in the low/mid 90's this week in Savannah, Georgia; but only 40% relative humidity. It was 82 F at 8:00 tonight. Things get interesting in a few days from now...
IMG_20190523_204612.jpg
IMG_20190523_204657.jpg

Last edited:
Wintertime in Colorado. Summertime in Georgia. Tornadoes in between

Seven inches of snow here in Colorado this week. I can't remember when it has snowed here this late and I have lived here my entire life.
Climate change right? Or as we like to refer to it, "Spring Time In the Rockies" you never know what you're going to get, a.k.a, weather.

Last edited:
Snow in Arizona mountains today. 20+ degrees below normal in Phoenix. Sure beats 110 though.

In the Sacramento region, we have usually had a few 90 degree days and at least ONE 100 degree day by now but we have only been in the 80s a few days so far.
The Climate change crowd can piss off.

All we get here is F....N Rain.

Rain? Here lately in VA, we only get rain on the weekends..
gabby (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg

Here in the foothills of NE Tennessee, we set records for rain last year (as in FEET above average annual rainfall).
This year has been more of the same and yes, it's only happening on the effing weekends so far.
Talking monsoon volumes, man...
yep, we're going to be in the 90's for a while here, too.

90's in western ky. Rain every other day...seems like.

Wet and cold for this time of year in Vegas. Been wet quite often. Not complaining, Not looking forward to the 100 teens +. I'm sure it's coming..

shoot , I had to scrape ice off my car windows this morning, it must be global warming

Auto Transport Service
Back