• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comments on barret-jackson today 4/15/18

YY1

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
1- who pays 9K for '95 4 cyl jeep?

2- the blue M715 is on right now- now that's bad ***...17K...

3- the sold sticker chick (and her ***) is officially too fat for me now
looks like 10 pounds plus since last show and now a paunch in front too

4- Cristy Lee has a nice *** though, any pics?

5- for at least the third time the announcers are commenting about how the mid-fifties Mopar Hemi's are all different between DPCD, and "how incredibly expensive that must have been"...

Are they so dense that they can't even recall in that moment all the gm engines being different between divisions until circa the 80's??

Last edited:
The only mistake you made was that Plymouth never had a Hemi between its fenders in the 50's. They had that poly engine and then the 350 B engine in 58.

...but then people wouldn't recognize the acronym.

...still waiting on Cristy Lee *** pics...

You forgot that damn sticker chick slamming every damn door

I have a customer that has spent a good chunk of change on a '97 Honda Prelude recently. He keeps telling me how he will make money when he sells eventually. To prove it he said one was going through the auction. Did anyone happen to catch the price on it ? Think maybe he said it was a Friday car.

If you wanted a cheap 400 HP benz or porche, Sunday was it.

one after another after another low mileage fomoco products including some oddballs...

...but then people wouldn't recognize the acronym.

...still waiting on Cristy Lee *** pics...
upload_2018-4-16_10-14-56.png
upload_2018-4-16_10-15-29.png
upload_2018-4-16_10-16-16.png

Couldn't find any *** shots...yet...

...like a 2v shaker hood mach 1

I knew they put 2v engines in 71-73 mach 1 cars but not 70.

was 4 speed and grabber blue to boot.

BJ shows are ridiculous with the prices and for me way to many foreign cars showing up. I guess I'm old fashion, I don't care about the Mercedes, Fiats, Rolls, Toyota's etc.:soapbox:

I need some full on from the rear shots or screen caps

I've seen a few good angles when she's doing the staging lane walk-arounds.

Agree, I'm not much for late 80's and up run of the mill stuff either.

Although sometimes it is fun to see a 10K 911 go through.

80-20369014_1766657170041494_6647227697884051727_o_d1100b88e8c5b9bcbed31d13d1426814fc07e994.jpg

Someone stole the 70 Challenger convertible R/T V code shaker car with the 5 speed swap and the Dana rear axle. The guy said he could tell by the V in the fifth digit that the car was born with the 440 Sixpack engine. It sold for 71k. Those usually sell around the 200k mark. The 318 restomod Challenger convertible sold for 130k!

Well, I went there Thursday, and left Friday. Wasn't worth staying. Anyone see the "clone" red Boss 429? That thing went for 80 grand! It was nothing but a Mustang with a big block, and 429 scoop, and Magnum wheels. Had a ram air sort of air cleaner, not the correct one. No opening in the hood to go with the so called ram air. Then, to listen to that idiot Steve Managnte (or however you spell it) saying just call up John Kaase for one of his boss 429 engines (30k) for a 25k car that some possibly drunk bidders way over paid for. A lot of the Thursday, and Friday cars were poor quality. Paint chips, usually from badly misaligned body panels. The Cameo looked ok, but it was lowered with lowering blocks. Basically the cheapest way to do it. That booger green Charger? Painted bumpers, vertical black stripes on the doors that didn't belong there. Some stripe on the bottom that said "Magnum".
And sadly the 65 Satellite convertible, in really good condition, sold for 30k. The Saturday cars were generally in nice condition, but you better go check out any car you plan to buy. One little car went by. Kept cutting out. A GM car came by with a nasty exhaust leak, and a Mopar sounded like it had a burnt valve.

I watched a totally mint, original, 68 Roadrunner 383 with an unbelievable amount of documentation, go for $36,000. I found that a little disappointing.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back