• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Complete 1963 Max Wedge Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coop

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling complete from pan to air cleaners to manifolds, motor from a 1963 Max Wedge tribute Fury. Car was built in late 80’s and all parts are nos/ swap meet. Builders family owned a Mopar dealership in southern PA and what could not be sourced from those connections was purchased at Carlisle. Car has been garage kept and in my family since the early 90’s. My father who passed away in January purchased amongst other things efi, trick flow heads and a roller cam conversion. I inherited the project and decided to build a motor from scratch and keep this gem of a motor whole and make it available for someone else’s dream. I will be at Carlisle Mopar nationals with the complete running car in vendor space J051. Car is in MD currently and motor will be removed after Carlisle. Pictures to follow soon. $12,426 list price.

Here is one photo(also my profile pic)

3D64EF23-E860-4563-88AF-E26A4FFFC039.jpeg

Just an update now that I had a chance to inspect the car. The block is a 440 hp so I will likely be selling everything but the block since that doesn’t hold the same value

Some headaches came up with the builder and I am shipping the car home. Will repost when the I have tear down complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back