• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Complete 1973 Charger Wiring Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda33

Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a complete wiring harness from a 1973 Charger I parted out. It's from a 400 Automatic car with Rallye gauges. It is the complete harness that runs from nose to tail. Great care was taken in the removal of the harness and minimal use of cutters was used to remove it. The only place that was clipped was at the tail light bulbs. Everything else was unplugged. Will not separate. Must buy whole thing. $200 plus shipping.

harness01.jpg
harness02.jpg
harness03.jpg
harness04.jpg
harness05.jpg
harness06.jpg
harness07.jpg
harness08.jpg
harness09.jpg
harness10.jpg
harness11.jpg

do you still have this wiring harness? did it have ralley gauges? will this harnes work with a 318

I am very interested in just the dash harness if you eikl seperate.

I still have the harness. It came from a car with rallye gauges. I'm not sure what the difference is between a small block and a big block wiring harness. I don't see why it wouldn't work. I want to sell the whole harness as I don't want pieces sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back