• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Complete 4-Speed setup and lots of extra parts for sale or trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Coming soon a Complete 4-speed setup out of my 66 Plymouth satellite and I do mean a complete 10.5 setup. With a 10.5 flywheel too & the 4-speed hump will be cut out of the car to go with the setup everything I had to buy to make it work will be in the setup as a package deal plus other items too.

1. A833 23 spline 4-speed out of a 68-69 b-body shifts perfect and is very clean inside & out

2. Lakewood bellhousing scatter shield.

3. Two really good pressure plates both 10.5 in. One is three finger the other is a diaphragm.

4. A street slayer clutch that is flat awesome it is used but lots of life left on it.

5 A hurst shifter all the linkage the 4-speed pedal & a hydro clutch setup that is on my car now plus lots more items to much to list for now.

I will not separate any of it. It all goes as a package deal for sale or trade for a quality street/strip 727 reverse manual valve body & a stall that will work with my motor setup & a shifter I am looking for a Cheetah SCS reverse manual shifter.
If you have any questions message me here & leave a number & I will call you.

Thanks Mark
:headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Let me know what your looking to get for this set up. Also you going to have a RB flywheel ?

PM sent

I sent you a message did you get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a message let me know if you got it thanks.!

I should be posting pictures today or tomorrow if it will let me Edit i hope so this is a very complete setup.

Here are the pictures and the 4-speed hump still in the car yes I am cutting it out. To buy it out right i am asking 2100.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• DSC_7517.jpg
    DSC_7517.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC_7515.jpg
    DSC_7515.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Hey Netman do you know if all of those are the same parts that go in a 70RR? I have an idea...

I sent you a PM

Let me know what your looking to get for this set up. Also you going to have a RB flywheel ?

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a pm also about what you asked.

Hey Netman do you know if all of those are the same parts that go in a 70RR? I have an idea...

Stuff still for sale & the hump has been cut out of the car.!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back