• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete 5.7 Hemi Motor Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fistymopar

Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The Good
Have a 5.7 hemi motor, thought I had pix but cant find them, this is a 04 hemi from a truck, have the long block, intake, wiring harness, computer, throttle body and the front cover thing, oil pan, not complete but doesnt need a whole lot. It was a complete motor before I partially took it apart to inspect.

The bad,
motor was run in water, broke 1 rod, and locked. But NO damage to the block or anything else I can find. Heads are 600 cores from Mopar, rod and piston is $110 and if you get the shortblock from Mopar your get the warranty. BUT if you put a 6.1 shortblock under these heads you get 100 hp increase and vice versa from 6.1 heads on a 5.7 , look it up.:icon_cyclops_ani:
Ill get pix. tired of looking at it.
700 for everything.

If you are willing to separate I would be interested in the wiring harness and computer. My 5.7 came with part of an 03 harness and an 04 computer.

im interested in the timing cover and the mounting hardware for it.

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back