• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete dash redtoration

Skatpak

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
Beautiful when done

IMG_20230527_135309489.jpg

Great job ..... from what i understand these things have special back lighting?

You really need to consider becoming a Vendor here. This is more than a hobby.

Contact @Joeychgo for more details.
Thank you. It's not a hobby, it's my business. Todds Restorations specializes in first Gens Clusters, clocks, power packs, and much more plus a full line of restoration parts and accessories. Visit my FB page Todds Restorations. I post Todds Restorations after every post and have talked about this quite a lot on here. Todd.

I want to thank Skatpak (Todd's Restorations) for servicing my power pak for my 67 Dodge Charger and for taking the time ( on a Sunday afternoon) to stay on the phone with me as I trouble-shot my dash wiring, while I was under the dash! His patience and knowledge is invaluable to any Forum member. I was able to trouble shoot my wiring to find that my power pak was not getting the power from the fuse box, which lead us to the headlight switch , terminal H(tan wire). My thanks to Skatpak to talk me thoguh the process of elimination to find the source of my problem. I would recommend Todd's Restorations to any Mopar member in need of certain repairs but especially the 66-67 Electroluminescent lighting. I have posted a photo of my EL lighting at the end of my phone calls with Todd this past Sunday. Thank you

radio light.jpg

Dash EL lighting.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back