• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Complete Reilly ALTERKTION Suspension '62-'65 B-Body NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

transportationfascination

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a complete Reilly Motorsports "AlterKtion" front suspension kit for a 1962-65 MoPar B-Body for sale.

This kit was removed from an abandoned project car - mine. I bought it brand-new; it is the "street-handling" version which means that it uses a Flaming River power rack and includes a sway bar.

The kit is brand-new save for a few installation and removal scratches. It was never used, never had steering hooked up, never had a motor put in, brakes never hooked up, etc. The car never made it past basic roller status.

Kit includes everything you see - linkage & joints to hook up steering, fittings, unopened big-block motor mounts, QA1 coilovers properly sprung for a big-block, hardware, etc. Sway bar is also included but not pictured...

This kit costs $4995 from Reilly, not including freight or brakes. The Wilwood 4-piston brake kit adds $845 more.

Price is $5,000 INCLUDING BRAKES and FREE FREIGHT to the freight depot closest to you anywhere in the lower 48. If you've ever thought about buying one of these, now's your chance to save $1200+ and avoid a significant wait to get one made.

I'm in Wheat Ridge, Colorado if you'd like to see it or pick up locally. Message me please, thanks.

IMG_7432.JPG IMG_7433.JPG IMG_7434.JPG IMG_7435.JPG IMG_7436.JPG IMG_7437.JPG IMG_7438.JPG IMG_7439.JPG IMG_7440.JPG IMG_7441.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back