• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concealed Carry Coats

BeeKool

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
The thing about concealment is, you don't want people to know that you are concealing. If you wear a tactical looking jacket like the first link, people will probably assume you have a gun if they can see it or not

But I do like that jacket

I just use my alien gear IWB holster, Wear whatever I want, gun is concealed inside my waist band

I kinda like the 2nd jacket.
The 2 pockets big enough to carry 2 full-size laptops seems excessive though.

I just use my alien gear IWB holster, Wear whatever I want, gun is concealed inside my waist band
I have a nice leather waist holster for my 1911, but I don't always like it.
Sometimes I don't wear a belt

I see those holsters that go inside the belt. I'm fat enough with out addled two inches the gun takes up. I do like the coats though. We could group together. I bet for ten coats we could make a good deal.

That's what I wear at work.
Don't like to look like a Hayseed when I go out to dinner or a movie
:poke:

F that. I wear my Carhartts everywhere. Just gotta have one for the week, and one for the weekend. Rookie :poke:

Find an innocuous jacket that you like and sew a pocket in each side and some mag pockets.

F that. I wear my Carhartts everywhere. Just gotta have one for the week, and one for the weekend. Rookie :poke:
My kinda guy—- they will always take your money- always tell that to the wife!

If you are looking at the 1st one that is a Rothco and I might be able to help out as I am a Rothco dealer. I have a different Rothco jacket and it is really nice and tough. I like it a lot.

Last edited:
Two things to consider. The gun you plan to conceal needs to be hammerless as a hammer can catch in the pocket when drawing the weapon. Secondly, make sure the pocket is deep enough so the weapon doesn't fall out, during your usual movements. And in my view, deep enough that when you put your hand on that gun you have your hand all the way into that pocket. I'm not a fan of carring a handgun this way. It could fall out in a struggle, then where will you be.

That looks highly effective

If you carry a full size gun with some tight jeans, when you sit down it makes it look like you have a boner all of the time

Auto Transport Service
Back