• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concealed carry insurance

alsant

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Any input on this topic? I know a lot of us like to protect when away from home so just wondering.

We're not Cops, so if you accidently make the wrong move, you'll be toast!
It makes sense to protect yourself with insurance. We just have to be careful.

What does it really cover?

The insurance will NOT help you if you kill a man, self defense or not. Research it carefully, there are clauses in the policy. Just like your home owner's insurance will not protect you if you shoot someone in your own home, self defense or not. Sad part is, MOST insurance companies are deep in the pockets of the Left. I know this because we just bought a new home and possess CCW's. Do your research CAREFULLY!! If you shoot someone, self defense or not, expect MAJOR legal bills.

Never even of heard of such a thing, sounds like an insurance scam to me. Just another way to take your money.

Edit: just watched the video (which came in when I posted initially). I retract my first post as now that I think about it, I have heard of coverage for concealed carry (NRA has something), just never heard of it referred to in this way and I work in the firearms industry, am a life NRA member, etc.

One thing is painfully apparent in this video; the lawyers and the insurance companies are in bed.

Last edited:
I live in one of the stand you ground states. There are about 38. Check your state.

After watching this video I would still shoot to kill anyone threatening my life or the life of a loved one.

Last edited:
Insurance would be a second bullet.
download (11).jpg

Take a CCW class. The laws are clearly explained based on previous cases. You don’t need insurance just some knowledge.

Consider using a less-than-lethal form of defense like pepper spray in addition to your firearm.

You just made a very good point. Know your own states's self defense and gun laws. That is the first weakness a prosecutor will uncover in your trial.
I come from New Jersey where they don't even want the Police to be allowed to carry. Since moving to North Carolina I am learning about concealed carry as I go. My friend Roger63 told me about Constitutional carry.

I just saw there were some updates to our 2019 bill I need to read. One was related to wearing a mask. Sheesh!

Auto Transport Service
Back