• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats Tallhair.

How COOL is that . . .

Congratulations Tallhair ! ! !

Go get 'em ! ! ( SMILE )

Thanks Satman I really appreciate your kind words as well as those who've PM'd and emailed their support and congratulations. I'll do my best to continue to help and encourage everyone to the best of my ability and help the rest of the mods to keep the peace. I am still the same dude as last night so I'll continue to be myself and enjoy everyone's comments, updates and builds like always.

FBBO best damn site on the interwebs devoted to the best cars ever built and those that love them!

Way to go Tallhair, congrats and great addition to the staff.

So does this mean that you're more impotant than alleyoop??? You have both a gold member and a stiff member banner!!!

Thanks Satman I really appreciate your kind words as well as those who've PM'd and emailed their support and congratulations. I'll do my best to continue to help and encourage everyone to the best of my ability and help the rest of the mods to keep the peace. I am still the same dude as last night so I'll continue to be myself and enjoy everyone's comments, updates and builds like always.

FBBO best damn site on the interwebs devoted to the best cars ever built and those that love them!
Staff Member, damn good deal congrats

oldschoolafro[1].jpg congrats

here less than a year & now a staff member... we use to have a great name for that... just messing with ya, Tallhair, I'm no hater...he he ha ha, hey don't let all that power corrupt ya now !!

So does this mean that you're more impotant than alleyoop??? You have both a gold member and a stiff member banner!!!

Jeez, I do hope that was a typo Satman...afterall tallhair is a married man :eek:

Congrats on the elevation to Mod level my friend. I wish you and everyone here a very Merry Christmas.
:merrychristmas:

Congratulations!

As a 'welcome' to your new responsibilities - and a token of my appreciation for your stepping up to this - I am posting a nice cleaned up image of a girl and car that should meet the approval of any new moderator!

amber-heard-1920x1200[1]FBBO.jpg.:hello2:

Congrats on becoming a staff member.....or is that a stiff member? 3rd member? Congrats on whatever it is :D

Yeah, third member!! Haha! Congrats Tallhair!

How long do we wait before PM-ing you for special favors and bribes??

Auto Transport Service
Back