• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Connecticut Dragway Reunion. "A Night To Remember"

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
Announcing the, Connecticut Dragway Reunion, "A Night To Remember". This event keeps the spirit of the dragway alive because it is no longer there, and supports a good cause in the process. I've been going for about 5 years, maybe even more meeting my fellow B-body buddy there. This is a great event, you DO NOT want to miss it. It's an all make and model event. The date is this coming Monday, June 17th, RAIN DATE is June 18th. It is located at the "New Life Church", at the top of hill in Wallingford, CT. Exit 15 off I-91. Show starts at 5pm, with a "cackle fest" scheduled at 7pm. Spectators are $5.00. It is free to enter with a car, but could make a donation if you desire to. The donations go to the Wallingford Wishing Well, which is an aid for families in need. There is food and commemorative t-shirts available to buy, along with pictures and videos of the dragway and cars that raced there to look at. I'm definitely planning on attending as normal, if the weather is good. Hope to see you there too.

Here are a couple pictures.
Mountain side all.jpg

Mountin side B bodies.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back