• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consent

Just read an article today about how common it once was to marry 1st cousins. Something about back when traveling far before the RR, was uncommon so not much around to select from. Gather it is still legal to hitch up with 1st cousins in a bunch of states. I have a few 1st cousins who were hot looking; but the ick factor was always too looming to keep the thought before needing to think about sports or cars..

A school chum of my oldest son married his first cousin a couple years ago. Both sets of parents were less than pleased to say the least. My son and all his friends who know this kid all agree on the ick factor and don’t have anything to do with him any longer.

Define "Relative Humidity"

When the sweat from your balls runs down the crack of your sisters ***...

Thank You Thank You... I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitresses...

A school chum of my oldest son married his first cousin a couple years ago. Both sets of parents were less than pleased to say the least. My son and all his friends who know this kid all agree on the ick factor and don’t have anything to do with him any longer.
Kissing cousins breeding freaks by the dozens! Lol What the hell is going on over there on the other side of Plainville anyway!

Kissing cousins breeding freaks by the dozens! Lol What the hell is going on over there on the other side of Plainville anyway!

I agree, those kind of goings-on should be happening way down south in the Arkansas of Massachusetts .... where you live.

:lol:

A school chum of my oldest son married his first cousin a couple years ago. Both sets of parents were less than pleased to say the least. My son and all his friends who know this kid all agree on the ick factor and don’t have anything to do with him any longer
At the church only one side of the pews were filled and the uncle walked the bride down the isle! Atleast everyone at the reception already knows everyone, no introductions necessary! They only needed half the dinners of a regular reception! Lol Two other shotgun weddings happened because of too much drinking at the reception! Lol They all had three eyes kids ! Lol

I agree, those kind of goings-on should be happening way down south in the Arkansas of Massachusetts .... where you live.

:lol:
Say what you want, but over here we ain't finding our cousins peeling! Lol Over there on the West Virginia side of Massachusetts apparently they are! Lol

The game the whole family can play.

Halloween is coming up.

You know, pump kin day.

Some of that definitely happened in West Virginia! I was going to the Mopar Nationals in my friends General Lee Charger and we were at the state line in West Virginia and I said to my friend exit one that's the last exit in the state we are out of West Virginia, but oh no we weren't there is an extra exit! Exit zero! I couldn't fuckin believe it! Apparently Clem the highway sign maker must have been counting the exits on all them extra fingers of his! Lol

Define "Relative Humidity"

When the sweat from your balls runs down the crack of your sisters ***...

Thank You Thank You... I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitresses...
Wow, I can’t find an icon that fits here – if there was one for OUCH or ICK I’d select one a those

Smiley Banjo Playing Ridge Dweller Hillbilly from Tenn..jpg

This thread about marrying cousins

Smiley A toothless Loser -That's Methed Up-.png

Auto Transport Service
Back