• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Converting my 66 satellite big block to a 4-speed need correct parts for that year.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone i am Converting over my 1966 Plymouth Satellite to a 4-speed i already have found a A-833 that came out of a 66 satellite what i am looking for is all the other parts for a nonconsole car if you have anything lets talk email me at the email address and send pics.!

I will try and get a detailed list up here in the next few days so if anyone out here can help it would be great.!

Thanks Mark

[email protected]

Last edited:
4 speed stuff

Hey mark,
i just changed my 440 wagon over to a 4 speed.
I got the trans,flywheel,fork , bellhousing & z bar
(all 11") from a guy that changed his 4 speed to an auto
from a 70 roadrunner.
It all worked,including proper leverage.
By the way,didn't we try to deal on a trade for my 66
satellite a few years back?i'm in n/e ohio.
Thanks,sam

I don't know did we.?? Hmmmmmm what's that guys email or number email me at my email and lets talk i just want to use my ride more.!

Are you the sam that had the duster with a 440.? if so email me and lets talk send your number to my email.

Thanks Mark

I have and i am going to buy somethings but i also am trying to get good used parts for this year so if you know anyone let me know.

Thanks Mark.

Parts Needed for a 4-speed.!

1. Z-bar for that year car.

2. Clutch Fork

3. 66-67 B-Body Clutch/Brake Pedal assembly

4. Shifter for that year non-console car

5. Lakewood Scatter sheild

Email me with whatever you may have thanks for all your help.
[email protected]

1. I have a 727 bb trans with a boss hog stall 3200-3600 plus a B&M flex plate & a Chettah SCS shifter plus a Mildon Trans Dip stick that i would be willing to trade for a complete 4-speed set up for my 66 plymouth satellite it could be a 18/23 spline must be in good working order all my stuff has less than 500 miles on it and its been taken care of and was built right for street /strip use.!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back