• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coolant Recovery Tank

ODZKing

Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
I'm posting in the wanted section for all to see but thought I'd bring it to folks attaention here.

Coolant tank ...or overflow. You know how many times I've passed on one saying, oh mine is fine. Well mine is now cracked
cry.png

Chrysler part # 3673834, casting # on tank is 3673808.
Anyone got one?

Yeah, duh ... I should have said that
Fits all B body 73-74 big or small block

Also sedans and I do believe wagons. It’s amazing there are none out there with it fitting so many models.

You'd think there'd be a reproduction ... but no such luck.

Actually I think they might be different between AC and non AC cars.

The one mine takes (AC) is a really odd shape and fits behind the charcoal canister.

I have only ever seen one for sale in 7 years!

I am currently using a 48 oz travel cup tucked behind the headlight bucket and it is working well. Previously I had a 32 oz one and it was too small.

Can't go with you on that. I see all V8 engines, big or small block 73-4, 2-4 or 4 door wagon all took the same one.
And yes, kind of sits behind the charcoal filter canister.
Will the E body one fit, yes BUT it is not correct.
TankCapture2.JPG
TankCapture.JPG

Remember 73 ad lates owners are not toward to pay the high and unsane Mopar reproduction parts prices because 73 and laters models are not valuable as earliers, so the parts reproduction manufacturers won’t be getting their “profit”

:bs:

Last edited:
I'm posting in the wanted section for all to see but thought I'd bring it to folks attaention here.

Coolant tank ...or overflow. You know how many times I've passed on one saying, oh mine is fine. Well mine is now cracked
cry.png

Chrysler part # 3673834, casting # on tank is 3673808.
Anyone got one?

QBB, do you know how to reach him? I have sent him several PMs.

Auto Transport Service
Back